Video: Car driver goes to police after bikers' wheelie goes flop!

webfact

Video: Car driver goes to police after bikers' wheelie goes flop!

4pm.jpg

Caption: Style...without end

Cash cam footage from a car at an intersection in Bangkok showed a man and his pillion passenger get an attempted wheelie hopelessly wrong. 

Losing control of the bike they smashed into the dash cam car. 

Then fled the scene.

The driver posted the story on Facebook on the page of "Max PunMIle Krisada".

Locals noted the registration plate of the Honda Wave - 1กฉ (gor chor) 5609 (Yasothon plates). 

The car driver said he had filed a report with Phayathai police and the insurance company were on the case. 

The incident happened on Rama VI road at the intersection with Sri Ayuthaya Road. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-14

• Haha 2

Absolute pair of tools... 

I hope they have to pay for a hire car while the 'cam-car' is away being repaired. 

You can't stop all kids and idiots behaving stupidly, but you can limit them and the financial consequences for innocent bystanders by applying adequate preventative penalties to those inconsiderate of other road users. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

And they were still laughing when they ran away like the useless Plonkers that they are.   However; their Mothers will tell you what good boys they really are !

I think these two hatched out in the sun !!

• Like 1

“Fled the scene”—again Thai male with no gonads ( or brain) to accept responsibility. 

Isn’t there a law / punishment in Thailand for fleeing the accident. Seems to be culturally accepted. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Absolute pair of tools... 

I hope they have to pay for a hire car while the 'cam-car' is away being repaired. 

You can't stop all kids and idiots behaving stupidly, but you can limit them and the financial consequences for innocent bystanders by applying adequate preventative penalties to those inconsiderate of other road users. 

Looks like they clipped his wing mirror and knocked off the outer casing, so unless you have

seen other photos of the wrecked car, then I doubt he will be needing a hire car.

I'm glad there weren't any cameras around to film some of the crazy stuff I did as a kid, and

if I'm honest, I would have scarpered as well.

Edited by shy coconut
  • Thanks 1