"nerve-tonicum"

vertigo4u

I have a Problem to control my Nerves - and have "sudden" inner Unrest, what I can only cure immediately with chemical Substances ! Using "Valerian" for Protection for these "Unrests" make me "dump" for certain Time ! Has anyone an Idea of another herbal Solution ( not St. Johns Wort - it makes me hyperactiv against Sunrays ) !

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Problem to control my Nerves - and have "sudden" inner Unrest, what I can only cure immediately with chemical Substances ! Using "Valerian" for Protection for these "Unrests" make me "dump" for certain Time ! Has anyone an Idea of another herbal Solution ( not St. Johns Wort - it makes me hyperactiv against Sunrays ) !

Go to the Herb Shop in the Plaza opposite the Roundabout in North Pattaya. The Guy in there will suggest a remedy I am sure. Good Luck!

Better to treat the problem rather that the symptoms. Sounds like you may have some anxiety issues. Before you take anything, think about what may be causing the problem. Be honest with yourself if you're avoiding an issue and find someone to talk to. Apart from life issues - work, money, family, sex, relationships, you may need to consider diet, eating, sleeping habits. Given the sudden nature of your unrest it may be related to food, or alcohol. Key questions to consider - Do you drink too much alcohol, (more than 4 standard drinks per day) or coffee( more than 3 cups). Do you eat a lot of sugar or sweets, or have sudden tired spells just after a meal. Do you have other physical or health problems.

Physical activity is great for anxiety, but also yoga, relaxation,etc. If the problem is anxiety its helpful to know what happens just before your 'unrest' what happens during it, and what are the consequences. If you can understand this process you can often change your behaviour to deal with it. Feel free to send me a PM if you want.