Multi-re entry permit issued in Pattaya

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to apply for the re-entry permit at the office where your extension was issued.

Or you can apply for one at either airport in Bangkok 24 hours a day when departing the country.

true there are offices at BOTH airports....but cost 2k baht.....

9 minutes ago, essox essox said:

true there are offices at BOTH airports....but cost 2k baht.....

1000baht single entry. 3800 multiple at airports. Do your own form and photo. If you don't there is charge. Its not 800

Edited by DrJack54
Error

FYI -  I got extensions based on study for my kids at CW in Bangkok and then got multiple re-entry permits issued in Hua Hin. Seems that some offices will issue them even if the extension was not granted by them.

I've done 3 reentry permits this year. 1 at CW and 2 at Suvarnabhumi. Both times at airport was processed by nice officers in less than 10 minutes. These were mid morning times. At the CW zoo it took about 1 hour after handing in. My last reentry is a multi valid for 1 year until extension of stay expires 

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure where you got the 2k baht number from.

A single reentry permit is 1000 baht and multiple is 3800 baht. At the airports they charge a additional service charge of 200 baht to do the form, photo and copies.

I have a O-A retirement visa that expires on 11-13-19. I currently am allowed to stay in the Kingdom of Thailand until 4-17-2020. If I obtain a single reentry permit when I leave at the end of this month and come back to Thailand in December 1919,  the reentry permit will be good until 4-17-2020 and I will have to apply for a extension of my retirement visa before 4-17-2020. Is that correct?  

15 hours ago, TBKK said:

I have a O-A retirement visa that expires on 11-13-19. I currently am allowed to stay in the Kingdom of Thailand until 4-17-2020. If I obtain a single reentry permit when I leave at the end of this month and come back to Thailand in December 1919,  the reentry permit will be good until 4-17-2020 and I will have to apply for a extension of my retirement visa before 4-17-2020. Is that correct?  

Yes, that seems correct. Although I would say your permission of stay will be until 4-17-20. The re-entry permit has been used and you should have got a stamp for 4-17-20. You will need to apply before that date for any retirement extension. 

11 minutes ago, essox essox said:

soooooooooo.

I am telling you what I had to pay at Don Muang airport.

2k was the charge.....end of story

1k from any imm office.

I have obtained 8 reentry permits. It is 1000baht. Single entry. They give you a receipt. You cannot pay 2000baht! End of story. In any event no one cares what you think you paid. The fees are 1000 and 3800 for multiple. You can pay a small service fee at swampy and they do the form including picture.

13 minutes ago, Sal Boto said:

Was reading a Barrow post on this Airport topic.   Utter mass confusion..............lol.   I think ill go to CW and face the MADNESS.

Was planning on Monday buts its a HOLLIDAY.

Which airport. I have opposite experience. I can assure you better than trip to CW zoo.

22 hours ago, essox essox said:

soooooooooo.

I am telling you what I had to pay at Don Muang airport.

2k was the charge.....end of story

1k from any imm office.

Interesting..... cheeky buggers. 

On 5/18/2019 at 9:30 AM, DrJack54 said:

I have obtained 8 reentry permits. It is 1000baht. Single entry. They give you a receipt. You cannot pay 2000baht! End of story. In any event no one cares what you think you paid. The fees are 1000 and 3800 for multiple. You can pay a small service fee at swampy and they do the form including picture.

and I dont CARE what you write here....answer is YOU go to swampy or DM and find out for yourself END OF STORY...

• Sad 1

On 5/18/2019 at 9:30 AM, DrJack54 said:

You got hit up for a tip and you buckled, it’s 1k !

21 hours ago, essox essox said:

by paying 2k at an airport, the advantage is that one gets fast tracked through passport control. In MY case it was...

I had not heard of this option, so for an extra 800 baht (let us say 200 for the photo and form filling for you) one get 'fast tracked' Actually I usually use Fast Track and at Swampy there is no place to get a Re-Entry permit in that section. I don't think this is a regular facility, but could be wrong. You may have been taken advantage of. 

23 hours ago, essox essox said:

by paying 2k at an airport, the advantage is that one gets fast tracked through passport control. In MY case it was...

As is fast Track was needed when exiting Thailand... :whistling:

Picture of the immigration "queues" while waiting for my ReEntry stamp...

IMG_4006x.jpg.1f78d7825e58ee93f7cf14f264

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1