Bored or been bored with Thai wife anyone? Why?

atyclb

11 hours ago, madmen said:

Its bored with wife not just bored. Very long term GF and I split. Most people i know are bored in their relationships..usually to hard to communicate on a deeper level so both just give up.

Very easy to not get bored with a renter ????

You are correct and then when you do the walk of shame to the nearest ATM boring seems better in some way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I just cannot understand why people say "they are bored",

i have never been bored in my life,young kids get easily

bored,but adults ?.

regards worgeordie

The thread is about boredom and failed relationships not being boring 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Lots of photos of this 'lady' around, always big feet, sometimes a bit of a moustache.

Almost certainly a bloke with fake tits.

Don't know why but I can never fancy a Thai woman if they have even a hint of a tash. 

Not talking about laydboys now, just women who have a bit of a upper lip shadow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kenny202 said:

Bored shiteless with mine. Basically a good girl, no money or family issues at all. Been with her two years. She just seems like the sort of person who looks for problems all the time, and always inane stuff that happened in the past, long before I met her. Like every three days the storm clouds come over. She's not even a depressed person it's like a habit she has formed long ago and can't break. She's not psycho or aggressive, it's sulking passive aggressive stuff. Like someone who is comfortable feeling bad....then nothing will disappoint if you expect bad all the time. I'm not a drinker or aggressive, don't go out nights. I'm no day at the beach or perfect but I just hate dealing with unimportant crap that doesn't effect us all the time. I'd rather be putting time and energy into something positive. We have a little business together, I have a child as does she and we have a lot more important things to worry about, like the kids future, business etc. Most Thai girls I have met seem to have the intelligence and maturity of approximately half their age. These girls seem to move in to your house, get under your guard then it is so hard to get shod of them. I'd much rather she change her attitude and I could see we would have a nice happy life but I don't think it's going to happen. Seems to be a way of life for many Thais where they seem to thrive on drama and conflict

This is my life. And I'm not only bored of wife, I'm actually giving up on renting my own place and just returning home. Bored shitless with Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

You got good eyesight, i cannot get my eyes lower than the breasts.:cheesy:????:cheesy:????

Dirty bugger colin.....don,t let the missus catch you gawping.....:whistling:

• Haha 2