Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, SteveK said:

This was not started as a troll topic, believe me I have got much better things to be doing. But I have to admit, I laughed out loud at many of the comments, if you can't have a good laugh in life then it's not worth living is it?

I'm not going to start wearing underwear because it is literally roasting here for a pale-skinned Englishman.

Yes it is interesting that such a post got so many replies from so many "members", interesting to hear that there are other farangs out there who get grumbled at for having something visible. I've never gone "tackle out" it's just that the wife notices things that I don't, she seems to be much more aware of how much cash is in my wallet at any one time than I am, for example.

The only underwear I have with me is from the UK and is therefore clearly designed for a very different climate.

Ah yes, climate-conditioned underpants. Could be a spin-off for the Met Office to design underwear for different weather conditions. I think wooly ones would be a bit itchy in cold weather. Most of mine from the UK have now rotted at the crotch so warm weather cotton with reinforced gusset would be great.

Given the popularity of cycling amongst Thai and Farang alike, how do they get away with wearing lycra shorts?

This maybe a way out for you to further display your bits. Don lycra shorts and top, dark glasses and a helmet.....of course you'll have to buy a bike. The dark glasses would additionally give you anonymity whilst 'out' in public so your wife couldn't complain.

16 minutes ago, grollies said:

Ah yes, climate-conditioned underpants. Could be a spin-off for the Met Office to design underwear for different weather conditions. I think wooly ones would be a bit itchy in cold weather. Most of mine from the UK have now rotted at the crotch so warm weather cotton with reinforced gusset would be great.

Given the popularity of cycling amongst Thai and Farang alike, how do they get away with wearing lycra shorts?

This maybe a way out for you to further display your bits. Don lycra shorts and top, dark glasses and a helmet.....of course you'll have to buy a bike. The dark glasses would additionally give you anonymity whilst 'out' in public so your wife couldn't complain.

For someone who thinks this thread is a complete load of BS you are still showing lot of interest. 

I'm not going to start wearing underwear because it is literally roasting here for a pale-skinned Englishman.

[//quote]

Complete <deleted>!!  This is a hot country with a large number of pale-skinned Englishmen (me for example), who survive very well in the tackle department by wearing cotton or non-wool undies.

Go buy some local underwear, apply talc onto your balls and you'll be fine.  (Jeeze, do you really think the British Empire would have happened if all the colonials walked around <deleted>-out?)

8 hours ago, mike787 said:

She complains about your penis, fine!  Tell her you have many other women all over the world that will happily complain how much they love it!  I recommend she adjust her attitude...good luck, life is worth more than listening to a women complaining about your penis.  She doesn't it like, well this is a take it or leave it deal, not pick and choose...by the way, the same options are available to you.  You can choose another partner in life, this is not a terminal diagnosis of cancer where no options exist....there are plenty of choices.  Hope things get better for you...

The most interesting post, so far, on this Topic mike787.

If the OP's wife is that picky about something so trivial then best to give her the boot; or kick her to the kerb as we say in our local bar.

His giant penis is probably hurting her during sex, but she doesn't want to say. Plenty of ladyboys out there for his taking.

If the OP'er loves his wife however, why could he not not selotape his manhood to his leg, as I do, about 6 inches above the knee. This would stop it swinging about and causing concern.

Great topic though.

On 5/26/2019 at 7:10 AM, rumak said:

and don't jump up and down in public   ????

Put the situation in reverse positions. You marry a chick with 54 DD breasts then move to your hometown. You know all the old gossip and scandals involving sisters stealing boyfriends and husbands cheating on wives etc.....Fast forward , wife is hot so innocently decides to go braless or wear camisoles for comfort everywhere. Maybe it wouldn't bother you having her get a lot of hard looks and loving stares from lonely teens but what would you do if it did bother you ?     Fight them all or reason it out with her to avoid the potential resentment ?

Women talk among themselves. At an office job long ago I would constantly hear them rate or berate 

guys who always wore clothes that "Advertised" the bulge. Another term was "He thinks he's a Rock Star"    .....(google = Robert Plant  Bulge or Jim Morrison Bulge)

Petite Women:

(you did not mention her size.... but just in case)

Some of the fiercest defenders of their nests are also one of the smallest species of birds. 

The hummingbird gets really crazy and will dive bomb a bobcat if necessary.  She sounds like she is hounding you to change before she has to end up fighting off the competition or being embarrassed

if you got an offer you just couldn't refuse from a fanatic groupie. ........

of course i have heard of this its called etiquette courtesy and behaving correctly in a foreign country .... thais have a dress code for a lot of situations   example you cant enter the palace if you are wearing shorts   women have to dress decently  long  wraparound dress for temples ..no nipples no boobs  and many more examples..  .. and yes your wife is right .. thailand their rules ..

9 hours ago, owl sees all said:

The most interesting post, so far, on this Topic mike787.

If the OP's wife is that picky about something so trivial then best to give her the boot; or kick her to the kerb as we say in our local bar.

His giant penis is probably hurting her during sex, but she doesn't want to say. Plenty of ladyboys out there for his taking.

If the OP'er loves his wife however, why could he not not selotape his manhood to his leg, as I do, about 6 inches above the knee. This would stop it swinging about and causing concern.

Great topic though.

Fine for you but when it is 2 inches below the knee, a different story. 

3 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Fine for you but when it is 2 inches below the knee, a different story. 

All suggestions are possible.  This whole thing is out of control.  Complaining about all his equipment is like woman getting catty about a woman large breasts.  No matter how much they try to conceal them, they will be enjoyed.  This man penis is probably too large to be concealed, only thing to do with it is put it over your back and burp it  The poor guy is an anomaly.  He isn't running around naked is he?  

Put some underwear on, it’s not that hot and the locals would not be happy to see you posing around the village showing off your bits. It is rude

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Yesterday, my inner piglet signaled my pituitary gland to send luteinizing hormone to the family jewels. The cause being a gal whose baggy pants had slid halfway down her naked bum. As I was enjoying the view, she turned around, and bent over to water a plant. Then her bra less boobs were on full display. "Thanks Monger God." Then I noticed her annoyed male companion giving me the evil eye, so I took one last look - then I went on my way. She was a very naughty girl.????

They are all like that in my village. That's why I have such a hard life ????

On 5/29/2019 at 3:09 AM, edwardandtubs said:

She's lying. I get only nods, winks and smiles from the ladies when standing on the Skytrain proudly showing my massive erect penis bulge.

I knew a guy who would wear loose shorts with no underwear and rode the skytrain during peak crowded hours, purposely rubbing up against ladies backsides.

True story, but has got to be some type of crime here I would think.

5 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I knew a guy who would wear loose shorts with no underwear and rode the skytrain during peak crowded hours, purposely rubbing up against ladies backsides.

True story, but has got to be some type of crime here I would think.

And no doubt when he got off he had a lot of ladyboys come after him ????

14 hours ago, Ridler said:

Put some underwear on, it’s not that hot and the locals would not be happy to see you posing around the village showing off your bits. It is rude

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Not only rude, but disgusting.  If one of my male friends ever came to my house wagging his thing around like the OP, I'd be like "Wrap that sht up or get the freak out of my house you freakin degenerate!"  But that's just me. 

22 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Not only rude, but disgusting.  If one of my male friends ever came to my house wagging his thing around like the OP, I'd be like "Wrap that sht up or get the freak out of my house you freakin degenerate!"  But that's just me. 

Do you always talk to your friends with such pleasantry ? ????

23 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Do you always talk to your friends with such pleasantry ? ????

The point is my friends would never do that.  Do you have friends walking around with a "visible penis bulge?"  That's just some weird sht and I can't believe some of you won't call the OP out on it. 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, SteveK said:

Never tried it, but sounds good. I only have my English underwear which is far too hot for Isaan.

boxer shorts under your shorts. you should not need to be told about modesty by your wife. Nobody wants to see a man's plums penile bump. Nowhere in the world is to hot not to wear under wear.  its also very unhygienic as your bum.area sweat and dirt will soak through your shorts onto furniture. Show some self respect and self discipline. 

29 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

The point is my friends would never do that.  Do you have friends walking around with a "visible penis bulge?"  That's just some weird sht and I can't believe some of you won't call the OP out on it. 

I have calledchim out. What about the children in the area. He should be arrested or physiologically evaluated.

20 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

suck it up and put on some boxers <deleted>.

Show respect and sensitivity to other people and their children.  The behaviour of the OP sounds dreadful. Urine and even fecal smears and bum sweat staining must be a problem.

Archived