Retired policeman with five wives murdered in Nakhon Pathom

am I the only one who thinks the wife, that wife, did it.

She cooks him a meal and then goes out to eat and comes home to find him dead of a blow to the head?  Really?  What time did she arrive at the restaurant or whatever and what was the time of death?

9 minutes ago, car720 said:

She cooks him a meal and then goes out to eat and comes home to find him dead of a blow to the head?  Really?  What time did she arrive at the restaurant or whatever and what was the time of death?

get colombo on the case........

20 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Superb investigative skills on display for all to see. 

In depth

Thorough

Exhaustive

Pol Col Piradej take a bow, you truly are an inspiration to us all. 

...and not concluded yet. 

All he said was jealousy was not an issue and he suspected that a loan dispute could be.  Jesus, it's not even 48 hours since the killing why would you expect "in-depth, though and exhaustive" enquiries to have been completed so soon?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

...and not concluded yet. 

All he said was jealousy was not an issue and he suspected that a loan dispute could be.  Jesus, it's not even 48 hours since the killing why would you expect "in-depth, though and exhaustive" enquiries to have been completed so soon?

Not even 48 hours and he is making incredibly crass statements...jesus indeed.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, car720 said:

The wife n° 1 to 5 said the true, nobody the 5 wife will lost money... why kill the gold chicken ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

He made no "incredibly crass" statements.

Wrong.

"Piradej said Weerachai loaned money and police suspect the murder was motivated by a loan dispute. Jealousy wasn't an issue because all of his wives know one another and did not quarrel, he said."

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Weerachai loaned money and police suspect the murder was motivated by a loan dispute.

Not the first police loan shark I've known... but of course it's illegal!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, car720 said:

Don't get too excited, leave the deep intelligent analysis to the highly skilled BIB investigation experts, should take them all of 5 minutes to come up with the answer - - suicide... 

• Haha 1

On 6/1/2019 at 1:39 PM, mercman24 said:

can i marry 5 bar girls, and sit back and enjoy my rich life, when in BKK is would see the  b/f -- husbands bring them to NANA PLAZA at 5pm and pick them up at 2 am. just pimping off their backs.

Thai culture , 

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:01 PM, Bluespunk said:

Wrong.

"Piradej said Weerachai loaned money and police suspect the murder was motivated by a loan dispute. Jealousy wasn't an issue because all of his wives know one another and did not quarrel, he said."

Yes, I know you are wrong.  From what you or I know, that was not a crass statement, never mind an "incredibly crass" one; it may have been an incredibly accurate statement.  But maybe you were there and also know the people involved?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Yes, I know you are wrong.  From what you or I know, that was not a crass statement, never mind an "incredibly crass" one; it may have been an incredibly accurate statement.  But maybe you were there and also know the people involved?

It was crass, lazy and plain stupid.

It was based on hearsay and show's no investigative integrity at all.

Inept, incompetent and useless.

Edited by Bluespunk