Trump calls London mayor "stone cold loser" as he lands in the UK

webfact

8 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

This beauty knows no bounds with his tongue (and fingers). What a shame, America!!!

ha ha ha...(555)...joke is on YOU....UK!

Sucks to be in uk, lol!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 2tall said:

he most certainly DID NOT call her nasty! He said and I quote: "I did not know she was nasty". So he didnt call her nasty even though she is a nasty low life dirt bag!

you will upset royalist and loyalist malagateddy talking about our royal family in that tone,

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bomber said:

i dont think he has been 4-1,i could be wrong but a checked one day last week and he was 2-1,anyway i still think many tory MPs who were going to vote for BJ will be annoyed with Sun tan man bulling BJ up and could switch just to piss Trump off,maybe he wants to be pisssed on ???? i meant off

I had the impression a few weeks ago that Farage was the front runner. It seems as though he sort of .. lost steam?  ????

Haha

12 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

I had the impression a few weeks ago that Farage was the front runner. It seems as though he sort of .. lost steam?  ????

Haha

farage isnt a tory,and for good measure BJ isnt a proper brexiteer he's was in it for personal gain,they stood together for the camera's next to the big red bus waving unionjacks but in reality wouldnt see eye to eye trying to deliver a brexit resolution.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When I lived there, there were more immigrants living in London than English. In the hospitals that I worked in, English staff were almost non existent.

Really? 

Those who have never lived in London may believe you.

• Like 2

Just now, sanemax said:

I do disagree , everyone can say nasty things and everyone does , that doesn't necessarily mean that they are nasty people .

There is a difference to saying that her comments were nasty comments and saying that she is a nasty person .

Trump was saying that her comments were nasty , rather than saying that she is a nasty person 

As I said, remedial English classes are available to you on request. You obviously need them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2tall said:

he most certainly DID NOT call her nasty! He said and I quote: "I did not know she was nasty". So he didnt call her nasty even though she is a nasty low life dirt bag!

No one said your post was put up by an over-inflated gasbag.  Any claim otherwise is an outright lie.

Edited by bendejo
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:
10 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

As I said, remedial English classes are available to you on request. You obviously need them!

Nasty comment from a nasty person .

I assume that you are not calling me a nasty person, based on your pathetic attempts to excuse Trump and claim that his saying the Duchess was nasty did not mean he was calling her nasty!!

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

You'll eat those words after he is reelected 

as it's the weak media backed by the spineless

who perpetrate the propaganda that the worlds simpletons

are lead to believe.

#hola @ yo boi 

dream on yanky doodle,he has no chance,more chance of brexit happening than trump getting re-elected

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Well, Trump (once again)shows his complete lack of understanding of diplomacy, decorum or common good manners.

Chamberlain tried  that too with Hitler.

Edited by Chazar
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, bomber said:

i dont think he has been 4-1,i could be wrong but a checked one day last week and he was 2-1,anyway i still think many tory MPs who were going to vote for BJ will be annoyed with Sun tan man bulling BJ up and could switch just to piss Trump off,maybe he wants to be pisssed on ???? i meant off

Like Obama wanted to be pissed on by Reggie Love? ????

• Like 2

Trump reminds me a bit of Duterte. Both men have such delicate egos, and cannot handle any perceived slights to themselves. Both men suffer from severe lack of self esteem, masked by oversized self aggrandizement. Trump just cannot help himself. Love me or get trashed by me! How boring. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1