You send
GBP
  • 7.73 GBP
    Low cost transfer
    fee
  • 992.27 GBPAmount we’ll convert
  • ×37.3929Guaranteed rate

Guaranteed rate

You’ll get this rate as long as we receive your 1,000 GBP within the next 24 hours.
    Learn more

(24 hrs)
Recipient gets

THB

Edited by luckyluke
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2019 at 2:41 PM, bomber said:

£500 billion is just a number,you forget we have the sunny uplands running with milk and honey

Post Brexit no deal the UK will be the land of milk and honey, the only two home grown commodities left. Added bonus is that the empty shelves should help with the obesity crisis amongst Brexiteers.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steve Vincent said:

Think many people missing the point here,forget about the pound for a moment ! The reason is not just brexit,it's the Chinese investors who've started pulling out as there money being devalued against the dollar. I've seen countless condos being built,I've seen countless properties empty,it's unsustainable without further foreign investment,12yrs the recession has been going on,yet the baht continues to stay strong. What does that tell you ???

ive property in Thailand and whilst the baht remain strong,interest rates are rising as is the cost of living,it's simply not viable to live in the kingdom anymore,Thai workers who live abroad are struggling to repay the banks which will in turn leave them without equity as they will be left homeless. Exports from Thailand have fallen 32% in the last 12 months,tourism fallen by 25% businesses closing daily  without sustainability the baht will crash ! 

Pretty much on the money. Ignore Naam he's still trying to work out what Cable is......

8 hours ago, Steve Vincent said:

Exports from Thailand have fallen 32% in the last 12 months,tourism fallen by 25% businesses closing daily  without sustainability the baht will crash ! 

These numbers are completely false. There's no reason to make absurd exaggerations to try and support your point.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a joke. But I noticed the dollar also dropped against the baht at the same time while the euro dropped earlier but quickly recovered. The baht has gone up again against most currencies. 

????

Edited by DougM

5 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

I love reading these old threads GBP on my phone is currently 36.64 but you won't get that anywhere.

So to answer the OP's original question...No.

Time for him to start a new thread...Can the GBP hold 35 baht?

I can still get 36.8 on Western Union right now. No fees whatsoever, bank to bank

Edited by thirdleg

27 minutes ago, thirdleg said:

People are trying to make out that it's only Britain that is getting hammered and laying the blame fully on Brexit.

Maybe without the uncertainty of Brexit we would be at about 40.

an assumption which (i think) is too optimistic.

1 hour ago, Jajazazajaja said:

I know it’s low season, but the British pubs in Bangkok are unusually quiet at the moment. Is the exchange rate starting to bite now?

36.64 today.  it fell off a cliff last night.  

When are the brexit tin-foil hat wearing cultists going to accept it’s a huge factor.

Sterling has plummeted against every non basket case currency.  Expect sub euro, dollar parity and 30 baht, rate it’s going

• Thanks 1

When are the brexit tin-foil hat wearing cultists going to accept it’s a huge factor.

Sterling has plummeted against every non basket case currency.  Expect sub euro, dollar parity and 30 baht, rate it’s going

It needs to just get on with brexit and stop faffing about. The last 3 years wasted with Teresa May

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
5 hours ago, mvsaraburi said:

It needs to just get on with brexit and stop faffing about. The last 3 years wasted with Teresa May

Faffing about instead of running straight into the gas chamber screaming “BREXIT!”

5 hours ago, mvsaraburi said:

They will never accept it. They are mostly 65+ and reaching the end of their lives so don’t have to bother with the details / consequences. They can spend the next 15 years hitting themselves over the back of the head shouting “sovereignty” till they die. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

They will never accept it. They are mostly 65+ and reaching the end of their lives so don’t have to bother with the details / consequences. They can spend the next 15 years hitting themselves over the back of the head shouting “sovereignty” till they die. 

Yeah, sovereignty sounds horrible as oppose to being the german's lapdog. Remoaners are such morons.

• Haha 1