can the pound hold 39bt

8 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

No. A few months. 31st October. Once we leave the markets and the currency will buck up.

"buck up" hahhhaahaha thats a new one one to add to the list,iam pleased it doesnt effect me ???? iam sure teddy/vogie/owl/nontabury(whoops he's already returned) nauseaus are buckling up for 25 ????????

51 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Most bar girls shave. 

young grasshopper,most brits shave what few hair's they have left off their baldy heads,it wont make the pound 40 again though ????

Edited by bomber

27 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

So will the Euro. 

"will" is that the same "will of the UK people" ????  the euro kicks the pounds ass like a englander on the terraces giving it to "emm",wake up the euro will always kill the poor mans pound,he may dream otherwise  but reality and facts prove the waster/dreamer wrong,sunnyboy you need to englander man up

9 hours ago, bomber said:

"will" is that the same "will of the UK people" ????  the euro kicks the pounds ass like a englander on the terraces giving it to "emm",wake up the euro will always kill the poor mans pound,he may dream otherwise  but reality and facts prove the waster/dreamer wrong,sunnyboy you need to englander man up

The Euro hasn't got the energy to kick a can down the road, is also steadily falling and will continue to slide.

11 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

So will the Euro. 

So? 

The Euro devaluation makes no difference to me, I don’t get any solace from that. I’m still 30% poorer due to Brexit.

The Euro could devalue by 90% and I wouldn’t get any pleasure from it. 

Brexit is purely destructive, no positives whatsoever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

The Euro hasn't got the energy to kick a can down the road, is also steadily falling and will continue to slide.

Facts State different,if the euro falls then god help the pound,project dream yet again

11 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

So? 

The Euro devaluation makes no difference to me, I don’t get any solace from that. I’m still 30% poorer due to Brexit.

The Euro could devalue by 90% and I wouldn’t get any pleasure from it. 

Brexit is purely destructive, no positives whatsoever. 

But Englanders have their country back,haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Not against the mighty pound it isn't,your rose tinted glasses need cleaning ????????

1 minute ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Just listened to two financial "experts" on Bloomberg today and they both agreed on parity sterling to US dollar by year end. Although they did not say where they thought dollar would be regarding Euro.

Malagateddy is my preferred expert,

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Just listened to two financial "experts" on Bloomberg today and they both agreed on parity sterling to US dollar by year end. Although they did not say where they thought dollar would be regarding Euro.

Only after brexit.

1 hour ago, bomber said:

Not against the mighty pound it isn't,your rose tinted glasses need cleaning ????????

You have to hand it to the brave Brexiteers. They are 110% behind an action  that means they are literally losing half their money.

So bloody brave. 

4 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

You have to hand it to the brave Brexiteers. They are 110% behind an action  that means they are literally losing half their money.

So bloody brave. 

Brave as 3 lions

3 hours ago, bomber said:

No, not against the pound, at least today. But that's not what I said, was it? You need the goggles, not me.

2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Thanks Boris, the pound is now at a 28 month low today. Keep going you will devalue it even further.

a turbo charged "can do" Mark Carney,perfect timing for the peak holiday season,he is also splashing the cash around in labour fashion,the traders will be taking note and wont like it,the deficit is going to get bigger and tax rises will follow,50p on a pint should be about right,make the spoons mob pay for it,wont be lafffing then will they ????

• Haha 1

said it repeatedly on here, say hello to 30/1 very soon.  it won't need a 'strong baht'.  the pound is a complete basket case now.  if you can move money out of sterling now and into baht do so, because, come the end of year you'll be 20% up.

• Like 2