Pattaya: Myanmar "guide" caught urinating at Bali Hai pier

webfact

I see Thais urinating in public all the time.  Is it against the law, or is it against the law if you are a foreigner?  I'm thinking if its a law it's a law that is only enforced against foreigners.
Foreigners bad.
Kon Thai good.

Simply as that. 

1 hour ago, Galactus said:

Pattaya City special services are that powerless, they can only catch a Burmese among millions of Chinese urinating everywhere!

bc touch a chinese and you are sc rewed.

No, no, the Chinese only wee into Chinese owned toilets. They won't put their wee into the Thai economy and anyway, they're only here for three days so that's only about 15 wees.

Farangs do 97 wees a day and all of it goes into Thailand.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Apparently Thai male can urinate and spit anywhere they like because they're thais, not so for others, beside, for a country with 40+million tourists and no or very few public lavatories for either Thai or foreigners, but lot of penalties if you get caught... go figure, easy to  issue penalties than to build public toilets... 

It's their shithole mate..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Officials asked the Thai public and foreign tourists to keep Pattaya clean and refrain from urinating in public. 

The Thai public & foreign tourists have repeatedly asked the Pattaya officials to stop thousands of gallons of untreated water being dumped directly into the ocean.... that got little response!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's ALWAYS some other nationality urinating here or there but why is it never a Thai? Over the years of living bkk, pattaya, phuket i've witnessed many Thai men urinating in all sorts of indiscreet places.

• Haha 1