Trump says British royal Meghan was 'nasty' to him in new interview

webfact

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Some people are thoroughly against Trump and criticise him for everything .

Some other people are quite fair .

I ask you this question , and all the oTher Trump haters to answer .

How could Trump had replied in order for you not to give him abuse ?

What should Trump have said  , where you wouldnt have given him abuse?

How should Trump had replied ?

To be in keeping with his surroundings he might have said.

"Well I've never claimed to be everyone's cup of tea".

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Again, your insistence that a conversation between people is strictly limited to discreet options is bizarre. Most of us are quite able to navigate through life while dealing with situations that aren't as clearly defined. Them social skills.

Unless very much mistaken, you've taken the view that people shouldn't get upset over things other people say. Somehow Trump's reactions are not considered as part of this paradigm.

I don't think you're actually in favor of an in-your-face-24-7 society or discourse. And even if you were, it would be hard to argue it is either practical or beneficial.

How did Trump deal with Boris Johnson's words, then?

I really am not "insisting" on anything  , using that word is just trying to make myself appear to be uncompromising and extreme .

IMO , Trumps reply was completely  reasonable and not abusive or offensive .

Trump could have gone on an Ellllon Musk type rant and gone on the attack , Trump could have replied with persona abuse bAck , but no, he just simply stated that it was a nasty thing to say .

Which IMO , was a good answer and reasonable and acceptable 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I really am not "insisting" on anything  , using that word is just trying to make myself appear to be uncompromising and extreme .

IMO , Trumps reply was completely  reasonable and not abusive or offensive .

Trump could have gone on an Ellllon Musk type rant and gone on the attack , Trump could have replied with persona abuse bAck , but no, he just simply stated that it was a nasty thing to say .

Which IMO , was a good answer and reasonable and acceptable 

Alright, I'll drop the "insisting". You are uncompromising and extreme when it comes to artificially narrowing Trump's option to react down to an either/or thing. Better now?

Trump responds to many challenges, criticism, unfavorable comment or baiting questions in a manner which most adults leave behind, at some point. You wish to argue that it's reasonable for the President of the USA to react in that manner, or to be so invested in such things - go right ahead.

One reading your post would think Trump was the paragon of modicum and restraint. As if he never goes on them Musk-type-rants, or is never on the attack. Spare the nonsense, please.

Whatever you may think about her and her comments, they were made before she became part of the royal family in the country Trump visits. There were better ways to handle this, obviously not something the President is fond of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

One reading your post would think Trump was the paragon of modicum and restraint. As if he never goes on them Musk-type-rants, or is never on the attack. Spare the nonsense, please.

When has Trump ever gone on a Elon  Musk style rant  , like when Musk went on a prolonged , abusive , false accusations , compete lies about marry a 12 year old and a continued attack and plating fake news in the media ,like Musk did to Vern ?

Trump has never anything similar to that  done that and it isnt nonsense to say that 

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Almost every time he opens his mouth about someone who disagrees with him, except to my knowledge he has not called someone a paedophile yet

Yes, so I was correct , Trump has never gone on a Musk style rant .

When has Trump ever gone on a Elon  Musk style rant  , like when Musk went on a prolonged , abusive , false accusations , compete lies about marry a 12 year old and a continued attack and plating fake news in the media ,like Musk did to Vern ?
   Trump has never anything similar to that  done that and it isnt nonsense to say that 
You don't read Twitter huh?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sanemax said:

We'll have to disagree about Trump going off the rails. You want to turn this into an off-topic competition of who's more unhinged, Musk vs. Trump, go right ahead. I will point out that Trump is the President of the United States. If you think that's easily comparable with other people and their job descriptions, that's totally up to you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Morch said:

We'll have to disagree about Trump going off the rails. You want to turn this into an off-topic competition of who's more unhinged, Musk vs. Trump, go right ahead. I will point out that Trump is the President of the United States. If you think that's easily comparable with other people and their job descriptions, that's totally up to you.

Yes, I view all people as the same , dont matter to me whether they are rich, poor , Presidents , Royalty, pop stars , sports players or tramps in the street .

All people are equal IMO .

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

To be in keeping with his surroundings he might have said.

"Well I've never claimed to be everyone's cup of tea".

Well then , Megan should have stated "I disagree with My Trumps political policies"

Nothing more , once she starts sticking labels on him  , he can start firing back

4 hours ago, Morch said:

Trump responds to many challenges, criticism, unfavorable comment or baiting questions in a manner which most adults leave behind, at some point. You wish to argue that it's reasonable for the President of the USA to react in that manner, or to be so invested in such things - go right ahead.

That is generally true. It is part of Trump's style and the character he has created over many decades in public life. But in this particular case, he didn't do that. The British Journalist tried to bait Trump in to attacking Harry's wife, but Trump refused to take the bait. Instead, he told the guy he didn't know she had said anything nasty and expressed confidence in her abilities and wished her the best. It is a sign of the total and absolute derangement of the Left that even when Trump takes the high road, they invent something out of thin air to criticize him about. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Yes, I view all people as the same , dont matter to me whether they are rich, poor , Presidents , Royalty, pop stars , sports players or tramps in the street .

in the real world, though, our words and actions carry different meanings, often in conjunction with jobs, positions, status etc. If you still feel that there's no difference, I think we've reached an impasse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, usviphotography said:

That is generally true. It is part of Trump's style and the character he has created over many decades in public life. But in this particular case, he didn't do that. The British Journalist tried to bait Trump in to attacking Harry's wife, but Trump refused to take the bait. Instead, he told the guy he didn't know she had said anything nasty and expressed confidence in her abilities and wished her the best. It is a sign of the total and absolute derangement of the Left that even when Trump takes the high road, they invent something out of thin air to criticize him about. 

Yawn.

That's how you see it. And being a Trump supporter, understandable.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 2

Royals do not have result to name calling to "thumb a nose", A certain royal noticeable by her absence this week due to a recent child birth seems to have made a remarkable recovery and was seen with Hubby at today's Trooping of the Colours.

_107300815_danielleal-olivasafpmeghanandharry.jpg.f4573bdb517429bed900a3e04423d53b.jpg

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Royals do not have result to name calling to "thumb a nose", A certain royal noticeable by her absence this week due to a recent child birth seems to have made a remarkable recovery and was seen with Hubby at today's Trooping of the Colours.

She gave birth a normal delivery, not a Caesarian, so up and around within few hours, all things being equal

Attend  the functions of choice and the State dinner for POTUs would have not been a function of choice. 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:54 AM, sanemax said:

Except have more power, choices @nd money. Not to mention manners.