90 online captcha

Hmmm, do you have the num lk scr lk key on or off, this is found on the number keys usually right of the keyboard, so if you cannot enter numbers in there, you might want to use the numbers on the top ?

Don't know if this helps, it could also be that the site is slow, you can work that out if the curse isn't flashing once you have clicked on there.

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

This what I just did and you can see it shows verified.

image.png.b869a6e532ac8ab8668c5dcbf461ee54.png

If you make a mistake you can refresh it by clicking the two arrows by it.

I now get that far but when I click on Submit I get a message which says " For further information regarding The 90 Day Report Service at your local Immigration office"

Incidentally, I have tried on Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox & (last 2 with Internet Explorer emulators).

I have updated all of these browsers and tried on other computers in our office but still get the same results.

Also before anyone asks, my attempts were all within the correct window (between 7 to 14 days before the report is due).

Also I did manage to successfully report using the online facility once (in August 2016) but I have had no luck since (despite numerous attempts).

It did happen to me once before, a couple of years ago. It was my first online 90 day AFTER renewing my passport.  Immigration told me (at Jomtien office) that I would not be able to use the online system until my new passport details had been logged into the computer on my next arrival in Thailand.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tony M said:

It did happen to me once before, a couple of years ago. It was my first online 90 day AFTER renewing my passport.  Immigration told me (at Jomtien office) that I would not be able to use the online system until my new passport details had been logged into the computer on my next arrival in Thailand.

16 minutes ago, Tony M said:

Try changing your browser. Worked for me.

I just did but got the same result. After reading Tony M I realised that it could be the fact that I reported my passport lost to the RTP on Monday.  I thought I could get away with an online report until my new passport comes. I'll just have to go to Immigration with my Police Report next week.

54 minutes ago, roger101 said:

I now get that far but when I click on Submit I get a message which says " For further information regarding The 90 Day Report Service at your local Immigration office"

So not about a problem with the captcha but your report (data) is not accepted?

So many reasons possible and only one generic error message.

Did you successfully do an online report before?

When is your due date?

First report after having a new passport?

etc.etc.etc.

• Like 1

This was my first attempt at 90 day online. I only live 5 minutes from Pattaya Immigration and as they are so quick now(3 o'clock, in and out in 5 minutes ) I hadn't even thought about it. It was only after I lost my passport that I suddenly thought my 90 day is due on the 15th.

So I thought do it online this time and by the time my new passport comes it will be back to normal.

5 hours ago, roger101 said:

So I thought do it online this time and by the time my new passport comes it will be back to normal.

A side effect of the new passport will be, that you can't do online reporting until you have done a new entry to the country (affects me and others).