This Pound to Baht exchange rate prediction is enough to make you cry

11 hours ago, Miami007 said:

History repeating itself in another region - LTV ratios of 90-97% existed in the USA before the 2008 crisis.. It was unsustainable there, it won't work in Asia either

Yet Western Govts are reducing rates in a bid to stimulate consumer spending. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The baht has been melting away since the junta took power, let's just not blame the rest of

the western world's exchange money alone. when the militaries take over a country nothing good can

come out of it.

I predicted that after Brexit  whichever way they finally leave the The BP will not increase in value for at least 6 years which is nearly a recovery cycle (7 years)

When I came here I was lucky to gt 15 Bht to the AUD

On 6/6/2019 at 5:50 AM, sammieuk1 said:

It feels like pounds per baht already as a country collapses into a rich mans feeding frenzy ????

Correct ,  our thai darlings , are well informed , about dollar , euro , gbp , values.

In summary , being from UK, I am not handsome anymore .

Cambodia ,i am on my way .. with my kindle. 

i expect to see, gbp , fall to 35 bht ,my budget  has collapsed, not handsome ?.

My thai darling , not bar girl type  has left me too, gone back to  to the village.

However , i do have a kindle.I will survive, in my cyber cave, soo boring. RIP .

14 hours ago, Brickbat said:

Yet Western Govts are reducing rates in a bid to stimulate consumer spending. 

Forever the optimist,  god bless you .

9 hours ago, elliss said:

Forever the optimist,  god bless you .

Forever a Realist. And god is a concept by which we measure our pain. John Lennon also put a great tune to it. Song’s called “ God”

On 6/5/2019 at 6:24 PM, PingRoundTheWorld said:

There's no such thing as financial prediction - between now and 2023 plenty of unforeseen events could happen. I wouldn't be surprised if the baht gets weaker (against USD/Euro) rather than stronger. As for the UKP though - who knows...

Maybe Thailand doesn't exist anymore by 2023, who knows? Anything possible in these weird times worldwide. But it's a tragedy for the Brits, I must confess. Let's hope for better days.

The falling Pound is taking its toll .

I now go on an intermittent fast for two days and then go to a 199 Baht all you can eat place 

If the Pound sinks any lower , I will either have to go on three day fasts or go to 159 Baht bar=be=que paces 

8 hours ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

Maybe Thailand doesn't exist anymore by 2023, who knows? Anything possible in these weird times worldwide. But it's a tragedy for the Brits, I must confess. Let's hope for better days.

Thailand will exist,  long after the UK is ashes . RIP.

On 6/8/2019 at 2:43 AM, Brickbat said:

Forever a Realist. And god is a concept by which we measure our pain. John Lennon also put a great tune to it. Song’s called “ God”

Imagine by Lennon ,  my favourite song.

Realists ,   do not imagine , they deal in facts. 555

Archived