UK PM candidate Gove admits taking cocaine

rooster59

Was it the real thing???

Or just Diet Coke?

More to the point it is Saturday, he is just preempting tomorrow's headlines, my guess is the Sunday Times has the dirt and will be running with it, No doubt Murdoch like Humpty Trumpty want's Boris in No 10. 

The back stabbing has started.

Spoiler Alert - Mildy Concealed Brexit Rant 

Lightweight .....Cameron has @@@@@@@ a pig's head and done E at a rave (video), Osborne has done coke off a black prossies arse (allegedly) - Gove lying probably a shandy (not a hand one ) is the hardest thing he's done. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson shags anything half-decent with a pulse and has snorted coke and smoked dope. Corbyn - nope tee-total, non smoking Vegan. (Makes note of going to a Cameron party and then punching him for Brexit !)

Image result for osborne cocaine

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Lightweight .....Cameron has @@@@@@@ a pig's head and done E at a rave (video), Osborne has done coke off a black prossies arse (allegedly) - Gove lying probably a shandy (not a hand one ) is the hardest thing he's done. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson shags anything half-decent with a pulse and has snorted coke and smoked dope. Corbyn - nope tee-total, non smoking Vegan. (Makes note of going to a Cameron party and then punching him for Brexit !)

Ah, so that's why Corbyn is so unelectable!

Edited by Krataiboy
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Image result for osborne cocaine

Possibly you are aware, but the lady with her arm round Osborne's shoulder is Natalie Rowe, a very active twitterer, @RealNatalieRowe

She seems to have a lot of dirt on many of the more 'pious' individuals in the HoC, and is not afraid to dish it out. Yesterday John Whittingdale's ears must have been red hot. 

It all make's the rabid response to Dianne Abbot's M&S Mojito look very unfair.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Ah, so that's why Corbyn is so unelectable!

4 hours ago, Krataiboy said:
11 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I'm surprised that you say Corbyn was punching Cameron for Brexit please explain, I must have missed that news item. I would say that Corbyn was the best supporter Nigel Farage ever had, without him Labour voters might have known which side their party was on. The irony was that Corbyn was inspired by a twisted version of far left idealism, and Nigel Farage by looney far right idealism (Although simple greed better explains his "Idealism").

Whether Corbyn is unelectable per se or not, I agree that he would severely dent Labour's chances. The likes of Cook or Hattersley would have wiped the floor with TM years ago. 

Corbyn will never have an overall majority, the SNP will wipe out LP in Scotland. Any ideas that we are marching towards a Communist type state are mistaken.

I have read so many conspiracy theories on the Brexit and Trump threads in the last two years it beggars belief. MSM, BBC, Soros, EU, Muslims, Immigrants etc etc etc. Fortunately I have finally discovered what all the conspirators are really trying to hide from us........see below.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 09.40.43.png

On 6/8/2019 at 1:33 AM, rooster59 said:

Michael Gove, a leading contender to replace British Prime Minister Theresa May, said he had used cocaine and has "deep regrets" about taking the drug on several occasions.

on  a couple of occasions. OK, he tried it and did not like it... 

But wait...:w00t:

Michael Gove has admitted he was "fortunate" to avoid prison after using cocaine several times 20 years ago.

The Tory leadership hopeful previously said he took the class A drug while working as a journalist.

Asked if he should have gone to prison, Mr Gove told the Andrew Marr Show: "I was fortunate in that I didn't, but I do think it was a profound mistake."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48572982

If caught in possession he could have been fined or sent to prison, but I doubt he would have been sent to prison for the first offence, not even 20 years ago, there is more to this than he is letting on... 

Edited by Basil B

8 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I'm surprised that you say Corbyn was punching Cameron for Brexit please explain, I must have missed that news item. I would say that Corbyn was the best supporter Nigel Farage ever had, without him Labour voters might have known which side their party was on. The irony was that Corbyn was inspired by a twisted version of far left idealism, and Nigel Farage by looney far right idealism (Although simple greed better explains his "Idealism").

Whether Corbyn is unelectable per se or not, I agree that he would severely dent Labour's chances. The likes of Cook or Hattersley would have wiped the floor with TM years ago. 

Corbyn will never have an overall majority, the SNP will wipe out LP in Scotland. Any ideas that we are marching towards a Communist type state are mistaken.

I have read so many conspiracy theories on the Brexit and Trump threads in the last two years it beggars belief. MSM, BBC, Soros, EU, Muslims, Immigrants etc etc etc. Fortunately I have finally discovered what all the conspirators are really trying to hide from us........see below.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 09.40.43.png

err no in my coke-fuelled mythical rant I was punching Cameron for Brexit.....at a party we didn't go to if that makes sense? We should have to display our ages next to our avatars so we know when to make allowances for aged posters. I always feel shamefaced after berating a driver for going to slow on the motorway only to pass and see a lovely old couple in the front tootling along.

Edited by beautifulthailand99

3 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

err no in my coke-fuelled mythical rant I was punching Cameron for Brexit.....at a party we didn't go to if that makes sense? We should have to display our ages next to our avatars so we know when to make allowances for aged posters. I always feel shamefaced after berating a driver for going to slow on the motorway only to pass and see a lovely old couple in the front tootling along.

Well it does make sense, and I am no spring chicken it is true. My experience however is broad, though it doesn't include much in the way of coke-fuelled rants, mythical or otherwise. My girlfriend regularly accuses me of driving like a teenager (mai jai rorn kao pud) so age is not the only thing to go by. 

However the picture below suggests that while drugs may be fine for ordinary people, they should not be taken by politicians.

lsd.png

Edited by Nigel Garvie