Online 90 day report rejected

Back in March of this year my online attempt to report was rejected with notation that I must visit Immigration for TM 30,this I did at CW.

Yesterday I attempted to report 90 day online. once again rejected with notation must provide TM 30.

What are the current requirements for 90 day report at CW? TM 47 and Passport?

• Sad 1

You will need to submit a TM30 form to counter B at Change Wattana before doing your 90 day report. 

Download of form: TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence101.92 kB · 726 downloads

Ask your landlord to complete it.

Your passport and a TM47 plus the receipt for the TM30 report will be enough for the 90 day report.

Just tried their new App and filled in 90 day report, all details correct in the 15 day period. Failed! at the end- error please contact immigration office, app deleted. So far I have never got it to work once on the website so I thought the app might work. Why are they so seemingly inept at IT?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Just tried their new App and filled in 90 day report, all details correct in the 15 day period. Failed! at the end- error please contact immigration office, app deleted. So far I have never got it to work once on the website so I thought the app might work. Why are they so seemingly inept at IT?

Do you realise the window to report on-line is 15 days before through to 7 days before.

If you have changed passport or TM6 card (lost) inside Thailand the online wont work until you do an out/in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Just tried their new App and filled in 90 day report, all details correct in the 15 day period. Failed!

When exactly is your current report date? The window for online reporting is ~ 8 days.90dayonlinewindow.jpg.7fdd482641e9654c5f24451bf3cf479a.jpg

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

I have never got it to work once on the website so I thought the app might work.

As the mobile app is a front-end to the online system, hoping for a different outcome is well....

Suspect you don't "qualify" for online reporting, for any number of reasons: outside the window, new passport never used for an entry, etc.

The OPs case is strange for a couple of reasons, maybe.

Assuming he didn't leave the country, stay in a hotel/hospital, change addresses since March, I would have assumed he had a valid TM30 on file.

And getting REJECTED for a 90-day online report for the lack of a valid TM30 seems rare - not unheard of, of course - I was able to complete a 90-day report a few weeks ago, online, with no valid TM30 on file. Others have as well, both online and in person.

• Like 1

The only app I could find was one produced by an independent developer who's asking you to pay money each time you use it.
  • Like 1

It's never worked for me either and I do everything about it correctly, read all the threads. I told the IO in Jomtien it wasn't working for me and he wrote down the URL (same URL) and told me to file there. ????

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You will need to submit a TM30 form to counter B at Change Wattana before doing your 90 day report. 

Download of form: TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence101.92 kB · 726 downloads

Ask your landlord to complete it.

Your passport and a TM47 plus the receipt for the TM30 report will be enough for the 90 day report.

Thanks Joe, I have the TM 30 receipt dated March 2019 (notification submitted by house master ,moments before I did my March 90 day report). As I have not strayed from the notified address,should I be prepared to submit another TM 30?

4 minutes ago, norbra said:

s I have not strayed from the notified address,should I be prepared to submit another TM 30?

Given that your most recent online 90-day report was rejected for (apparently) lack of a valid TM30 then yes, I'd go prepared to file another TM30 prior to filing a TM47.

Given that you have not left the country, stayed at a hotel/hospital, or otherwise been reported elsewhere via a TM30, it seems strange that your most recent online 90-day report was rejected.

2 hours ago, trd said:
5 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

The only app I could find was one produced by an independent developer who's asking you to pay money each time you use it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

When exactly is your current report date? The window for online reporting is ~ 8 days.90dayonlinewindow.jpg.7fdd482641e9654c5f24451bf3cf479a.jpg

As the mobile app is a front-end to the online system, hoping for a different outcome is well....

Suspect you don't "qualify" for online reporting, for any number of reasons: outside the window, new passport never used for an entry, etc.

The OPs case is strange for a couple of reasons, maybe.

Assuming he didn't leave the country, stay in a hotel/hospital, change addresses since March, I would have assumed he had a valid TM30 on file.

And getting REJECTED for a 90-day online report for the lack of a valid TM30 seems rare - not unheard of, of course - I was able to complete a 90-day report a few weeks ago, online, with no valid TM30 on file. Others have as well, both online and in person.

I am inside the 15 day window, no new passport, have valid TM30  and 90 day reports up to date and been shown how to use the app at immigration. It does not work, but I would be amazed it if did.

Edited by Orton Rd

59 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

I am inside the 15 day window, no new passport, have valid TM30  and 90 day reports up to date and been shown how to use the app at immigration. It does not work, but I would be amazed it if did.

When is your Next Report Date?

What is your Immigration Office?

You've made an international arrival with your current passport?

There's a long 90-day online report thread pinned. A lot of struggles early on - I've got 11 successful online reports - but it seems like most seem able to use it.

I haven't read every post but think may be some offices that do not support the online filing.

If the online system doesn't work for you there'd be no reason for the mobile app. to work, IMO.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

When is your Next Report Date?

What is your Immigration Office?

You've made an international arrival with your current passport?

There's a long 90-day online report thread pinned. A lot of struggles early on - I've got 11 successful online reports - but it seems like most seem able to use it.

I haven't read every post but think may be some offices that do not support the online filing.

If the online system doesn't work for you there'd be no reason for the mobile app. to work, IMO.

21 June

Samut Prakan, they showed me how to do it

yes

Easier to get the bus and do the 2 hour wait!

7 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

21 June

Samut Prakan, they showed me how to do it

yes

Easier to get the bus and do the 2 hour wait!

Maybe try today, tomorrow, Monday - wouldn't expect approval before Monday of course.

Mail-in option, or designate a third-party to file for you?

Otherwise not sure what to recommend- some things just aren't meant to happen for some people I guess?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, norbra said:

Yesterday I attempted to report 90 day online. once again rejected with notation must provide TM 30.

What about postal 90 day reports in these circumstances, where there's no TM30 on file? Are they being acknowledged, receipts sent back as usual in the prepaid envelope? 

Back in March of this year my online attempt to report was rejected with notation that I must visit Immigration for TM 30,this I did at CW.
What are the current requirements for 90 day report at CW? TM 47 and Passport?
Give 250 to an agent in onnut for 90- day reporting.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What is the name of this app? Instead of an app, I will rely on an agent to do it. I understand that agents are not always available for all immigration office.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Give 250 to an agent in onnut for 90- day reporting.

I've seen some reports that one must have a valid TM30 on file in order to enable a third-party to file a TM47 for you. And that agent specifically may now be informing people of this requirement. It as just one post.

5 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

I asked an IO why it does not work? She replied that it does work, but only if you use Internet Explorer. I have yet to try this.

I think IE was a requirement. The user's guide says it still is but I think I remember some saying that some version of Chrome might now also work?

11 hours ago, trd said:

What a joke. I registered and I'm still waiting 5 hours for the activation email.

Yeah, took a few minutes for me, could be a work-hour thing? Use the web-based interface.

6 hours ago, onera1961 said:

What is the name of this app?

Immigration eServices -- > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Quite new, may be best to stick to the web interface?

9 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

What about postal 90 day reports in these circumstances, where there's no TM30 on file?

I don't recall any posts e: 90-day mail rejection owing to a lack of a valid TM30. You may be fine until you aren't. DO remember posts about online 90-day reports being rejected for lack of a valid TM30 on file, and in person reports as well - at least until the TM30 is sorted.

8 minutes ago, trd said:
1 hour ago, jacko45k said:
Is it not the weekend where you are?

Computers do this kind of thing not human beings, and computers don't need to take weekends off.

And you know this how? It really is quite possible someone at a desk and keyboard does this for Thai Immigration. They turn the computer off when they leave on a Friday afternoon, with the lights. 

I have noticed on-line 90 day reports are done during the week or a Friday evening.

22 minutes ago, trd said:

Computers do this kind of thing not human beings, and computers don't need to take weekends off.

They might be controlling the registration process for the TM47 mobile app manually, if only at first? My sense was, based on my experience, that the process was automated, but no way for me to know for sure.

Obviously, one can submit a 90-day report online, or via the app, 7x24x365, but am certain each one needs to be manually approved. Further suspect such manual approval occurs during work time, and maybe some OT to clear out the queue.

Edited by mtls2005

So, never having had a successful on-line report in 5 years here, I decided to download the Android App and try it out.

Went through the registration process and then waited for the confirmation email to arrive. And waited. And waited.

That was yesterday afternoon. This morning I removed the App from my phone.

So I'll continue to report to head teacher in person as usual. And once again he will probably kindly let me know that, ''You can report on-line you know, you don't have to come into the office''. 

I give up!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

So, never having had a successful on-line report in 5 years here,

I must admit I found trying to do an on-line report a bit 'moody'. Getting impatient a few times, cancelling it, and getting on the bike! Just got lucky though last couple of times. (Jomtiem).

1 minute ago, Moonlover said:

So, never having had a successful on-line report in 5 years here, I decided to download the Android App and try it out.

Went through the registration process and then waited for the confirmation email to arrive. And waited. And waited.

That was yesterday afternoon. This morning I removed the App from my phone.

I would have waited until tomorrow, but that's me. Assuming you used a proper email address, that you know about spam folders?

FWIW, I used the same email address I use for the online system, more for consistency, as it is probably not a requirement?

That said, as the mobile app is a front-end to the web interface, expecting a different result from it seems, well...unreasonable.

Seems like a percentage (not sure if it's 1%, 10% or 50%) of folks just can't seem to get the online system to work. Best bet, check in with your office to see if they can help.