Two women injured in UK homophobic attack 'for refusing to kiss'

rooster59

15 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

I have read the newspaper and there is no proof that it was homophobic and they were told to kiss ,only the word of these two women who were beaten and robbed, i am not saying they are lying,but please where is the proof?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

There is only the “word of these TWO women” ....obviously you need MORE, that is nothing right???? Like when woman could not vote ...it does not count!!!  Even though you say they are not lying, it is just like three year olds ...can’t trust what they report right??

The whole court system is up shit creek when a woman testifies ...total waste of time!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Who says they do?

The gang that attack them said it.

“Homophobia attack”. What that mean?

My friend study at London before. She hate it to go the train and bus because the farang always say the sex thing to her. Nobody help her, just laughing about that. Young and old man do it.

She only normal person.

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes it is. 

The police have responded rapidly and have arrested the culprits. 

In 'the London of Mayor Kahn' homophobic attacks are taken extremely seriously. 

Exactly, and here would be a great  opportunity for 

a little "Wrath Of Kahn" to help cement his position on this type of mindless violence.

3 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Too bad the women didn't have tasers or stun guns...wait those are illegal in the UK.  Even pepper spray is illegal?!

How are unarmed people supposed to defend themselves against these ruffians? 

Sounds like the  same situation as in Thailand.

Quite despicable this and hope the women attacked recover well .. At least a lot of buses have good CCTV systems and the latest update from Met' police was 4 youths have been arrested on suspicion of robbery and aggravated GBH .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I doubt it has much to do with either.

Have you not witnessed the emboldening of groups of people to behave in a pack mentality? I am not suggesting that mob rule has never been a phenomenon in the past, but it appears to be worsening, and those who previously might have stayed grudgingly silent now seem to feel free to disregard the law or the rights of others. 

• Like 1

This thread is fast turning into a discussion about your problems with other people's sexuality. 

Quite the opposite,thats the way you try to skewer it, i have no problem whatsoever ,i have a lesbian cousin and a homosexual male cousin ,both of whom are my great friends,but they act just like everyone else around them ,they are neither proud to be gay or ashamed,its just the way they are,unlike the ones who constantly have to show off their sexuality ,as i said its as if they think its not normal so constantly have to show everyone that they are different, to make us look at them,they are the sort who i feel are not "normal" but just exabitionists.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Have you not witnessed the emboldening of groups of people to behave in a pack mentality? I am not suggesting that mob rule has never been a phenomenon in the past, but it appears to be worsening, and those who previously might have stayed grudgingly silent now seem to feel free to disregard the law or the rights of others. 

The most interesting phenomenon many people have observed is that while babies are given what's known as a pacifier (previously known as a "dummy"), teenagers and young adults have their own pacifier in the form of a mobile phone and social media

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

London voted to remain.

I didn't suggest it was any particular side of the debate, but across the country we seem to be seeing increasingly polarised and nasty people coming to the fore with remarkable confidence in their actions. For a very visible minority, civil discourse is rapidly being replaced with anger and abuse; I fear it is spreading slowly.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Sorry I just don't buy into the idea that everything that happens is because of Brexit, although some remainers would have us believe otherwise. I'm sure these acts of violence happened before Brexit was even thought of, so how can anyone possibly associate these crimes with Brexit, all it is is a cheap shot at something they disagree with. 

And equally cheap was the shot taken at Khan.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2