Immigration busy fining Thais and foreigners - US man pays 5,000 baht fine for not doing 90 day report

webfact

14 minutes ago, essox essox said:

can not one do 90 day report ONLINE????

Why ruin a good bash session with facts? I do it by mail and When it comes back they also send with it all my photocopies and a new form for the next report . I even have a post office in the Condo block, 10 mins work..

Edited by madmen
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

you do realize the wallets leave with the expats?!

no expats, no wallets

They don't consider we contribute any real money to the Thai economy.

Or is just extreme xenophobia,  we are seeing now days.  50/50 i would say.

42 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Because it's the equivalent of going to naples italy, sitting on the beach and a bunch of mafiosi in black suites turn up behind you, it's not you, it's them.

Same kind of people -.- I was really happy when i was in london earlier this year and i could just ask a cop for the way to the next pub and guess what, he said have a good holiday and didnt rob me, it's amazing.

Near end of his shift and no OT allowed on that day.

????????????

5 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

No one here said they hate Thailand or thais. Absolutely no one. You just make stuff up.

We dislike corruption. Corruption is cancer.

And no, it's not a logical question at all, it's just a dumbass comment based on assumptions without knowing anyones reason on here to be here.

The thought police is strong today ????

I'm not talking about just this thread. I'm talking about the general mood of many expats across many threads (abundantly obvious from many of your comments I've seen on other threads). Nevermind though. Let's move on...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

they  keep this up, thai's wont rent to Farangs anymore ;-(

Only the thick ones. Once they realize that only farang's can afford their rentals, registering one's property as a rental home and filing the tenant's presence online will be a minor inconvenience.

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

There are still tons of foreigners who still want to stay long term in Thailand after all these harassment akin to a police state.

Which was the last police state you lived in so that allows you to make such a claim?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeCross said:

no, only when you go back home. the hotel reports your stay comrad

... and if they don't?  (because many smaller hotels don't bother).  Who will they fine?  The hotel owner should be the person paying the fine.  But I bet the immigration guys will come after the foreigner as well.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mania said:

Look at those two farmers in the OP picture

You think those guys ever knew they were to report because some never enforced till now

side booked law from 1979??

At the end of the day those two Imm vultures collecting from them are just grabbing beer money

Well I guess they will eat their own too not just falangs ????

Yes, because I'm sure when corrupt officials go and shake people down for "beer money", they also take the media with them or release the subsequent photos to the media. That sounds logical. I'd bet my left nut that the farang was issued with a receipt. 

• Confused 1