The week that was in Thailand news: Let the train take the strain - especially in Thailand!

rooster59

Rooster like it when I catch this Sunday Romp. Always a fun read. So hello from the Country of Georgia. The ride ahd journey continue, I like when we slow down enough for the trains. Peace, love, happiness and understanding. Woiod love to meet and discuss an article and life if you have time, a Thai Visa would be involved as well as a MAGA visa too with a bit of jest, but not really, as if I was laughing I definetly would be crying.

• Like 1

The Week That Was...

Phillipine Air (PAL) was delayed, deplaned, and passengers were sent to a hotel on June 11, 2019.  I have spent hours, since June 12th,  looking for any news on this situation.  Flight was going to Manila.  Do any members here know what was the actual situation (fact, please) at Suvarnabhumi which caused the delay and deplaning of that flight?  PAL wouldn't share any info, except "sorry sir".

Thanks in advance. 

3 hours ago, Lipoman said:

The Week That Was...

Phillipine Air (PAL) was delayed, deplaned, and passengers were sent to a hotel on June 11, 2019.  I have spent hours, since June 12th,  looking for any news on this situation.  Flight was going to Manila.  Do any members here know what was the actual situation (fact, please) at Suvarnabhumi which caused the delay and deplaning of that flight?  PAL wouldn't share any info, except "sorry sir".

Thanks in advance. 

When complaining always mention that you will be contacting a news organization next if information is not forthcoming. This sometimes inspires people to get their finger out. 

Rooster

"I avoided seeing the movie "Trainspotting" for years until someone told me it wasn't about wallies but druggies."

A transexual guy in my home town went see the film shown under this post, and was soooo disappointed when he found out it was about motor car racing!

image.jpeg.f61f373045add0fd126418c4594cfb3a.jpeg

• Like 1