Delivery Services of Food in Pattaya

Jingthing

How about a topic where we list all the delivery services for food in Pattaya?

Many restaurants have their own scheme by just calling in.

Ordering by facebook, Line, or a specific restaurant website is a thing too.

There are so many. I'm sure I don't know about most of them.

I just noticed that GRAB FOOD is now covering Pattaya. How long have they doing that? 

So here is the place to talk about any and all delivery services for food in Pattaya.

Tell us the links.

Tell us about the different services.

Tell us about the delivery experiences with different restaurants.

I'm sure if there is a good response here, people can learn about restaurants, foods, and delivery services they didn't know about before.

Please limit the posts to have something to do with FOOD DELIVERY. Not restaurants in general.

Once ordered a couple of crispy base pizzas to be delivered to the beach. They were somewhat soggy when they arrived. It's the steam.

Back in the UK, used to collect fish and chips and Chinese food from the shop and take home to eat. Never any cause for complaint.

11 hours ago, champers said:

Once ordered a couple of crispy base pizzas to be delivered to the beach. They were somewhat soggy when they arrived. It's the steam.

Back in the UK, used to collect fish and chips and Chinese food from the shop and take home to eat. Never any cause for complaint.

I'm looking for SPECIFIC references to Pattaya area delivery services and/or the restaurants, etc. that have an organized delivery services.

The POINT of trying to do this is that people might know about the more name brand delivery services, but there is no way that everyone knows about all the options, particularly as some places do their own proprietary system.

About GRAB FOOD in Pattaya, I noticed they are listing scads of restaurants. I just learned GRAB was doing that here. Does anyone know when they started? People that have used GRAB FOOD, please comment about your experiences.

An example of the type of post this topic is supposed to be about.

Do you know the restaurant TIGGLEBITTIES? 

They have American, Americanized Mexican, and Thai foods.

They are not convenient to people without vehicles.

Well no problem.

You can use their delivery service website. Last orders at 6:30. Delivery free in some areas (I think) or a larger area with an order of at least 250.

Order online here and when they accept your order they will tell you when they are coming.

https://www.hotmeals2u.com/

Tigglebitties restaurant, the delivery site doesn't include all their dishes.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d6208961-Reviews-Tigglebitties-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

My experience with them is that the food is comforting and of decent but not gourmet quality, with HUGE portions (very American), definitely good value for money, and the delivery was even quicker than promised. 

After your first order your location and contact information will be stored, so even easier on later orders.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

I have used Pattaya meals, the dishes I ordered were more than enough & the quality is excellent, just google them for details, they deliver in zones, I believe central Patts is free, I'm on the Darkside so you need to spend minimum 300 Baht for free delivery, check them out you wont be disappointed ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I have used Pattaya meals, the dishes I ordered were more than enough & the quality is excellent, just google them for details, they deliver in zones, I believe central Patts is free, I'm on the Darkside so you need to spend minimum 300 Baht for free delivery, check them out you wont be disappointed ????

Yes I have used them too. I don't feel strongly enough about their food to either recommend or not recommend.

They do certainly have an unusually wide VARIETY of choices.

As people can see their website is for ONE food source. My understanding is that it's a dedicated kitchen for deliveries only and not part of a restaurant that you can visit.

http://www.pattayameals.com/

BZ Burritoz, Pattaya

https://www.facebook.com/3BzBurritoz/

They have a physical South Pattaya location but they appear to mostly be a delivery service.

The burritos are a good size and serviceable enough considering we're in Thailand.

They're wrapped in foil so you can eat them in the foil.

Two salsas are included.

Prices moderate. 

Black beans are used.

Get more flavor by paying extra for the "fried Mexican rice" rather than plain white rice

Delivery cost is 15 baht in their service area.

There is an issue with INCONSISTENCY in what your burrito will be like. The delivery service is good. I hope that over time they will develop to have better consistency. 

So if you're not thrilled with the first order, you might want to give them at least one more chance. 

Order by Facebook or LINE. 

Edited by Jingthing

Russian food delivered to your door, anyone?

I haven't tried as yet because I might want to order a portion of borscht I don't want to order an entire liter, the only size choice.

Definitely worth looking at their menu. The stuffed pastries look quite interesting. I assume the pricing is per piece.

https://grandmoms.kitchen/

Edited by Jingthing

Oh, do what I do: order fresh meat & veggies from Tesco and cook it yourself. Much healthier, no minimum, 30 baht delivery charge. Add a bottle of wine for that special evening. ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, JSixpack said:

Oh, do what I do: order fresh meat & veggies from Tesco and cook it yourself. Much healthier, no minimum, 30 baht delivery charge. Add a bottle of wine for that special evening. ????

Not sure if that qualifies under JT,s strict posting criteria?............????

Edited by thaiflyer1

2 hours ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Not sure if that qualifies under JT,s strict posting criteria?............????

I checked carefully before posting. ???? My motivation: not long ago the responses to an appeal from some Jomtien noob about how to transport himself to Tesco made me think (perhaps wrongly) that a lot of Jomtien dwellers aren't taking advantage of online ordering when it would seem logical do so.  Give it a try if you haven't.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

I checked carefully before posting. ???? My motivation: not long ago the responses to an appeal from some Jomtien noob about how to transport himself to Tesco made me think (perhaps wrongly) that a lot of Jomtien dwellers aren't taking advantage of online ordering when it would seem logical do so.  Give it a try if you haven't.

Again, yes, note the headline. It says FOOD. That obviously does not indicate only restaurants.

I only pushed back over that first post that made no mention of where he got the food from. That's useless here. The idea is to share as much information as possible on the different options to get FOOD delivered to your door in the PATTAYA area.

Mc donalds and their burger etc deliveryservice i think most know but what many may not know they have Mc cafe list also which i use sometimes when someone unexpected guest comes and i/we want piece of cake with cup of coffee.. Coffee i have myself but cake no in my thaihome..

You can order by phone, app and website

Edited by thaitero
  • Like 2

I still haven't tried them but I would suggest anyone interested in food delivery in Pattaya install the GRAB app if they haven't already.

I'm seeing restaurants on there you just don't normally see on food delivery sites. Also they seem to be doing a lot of PROMOTIONS on their GRAB FOOD space now. 

• 4 weeks later...

As some may have noticed, I recently started a new thread specifically about GRAB food delivery. The reason I thought GRAB merited a separate thread is that I think GRAB operating here is a big deal and I predict over time it will be disrupting the more established food delivery channels here. That said, there will continue to be various ways to get food delivered in Pattaya, so I also think there is a place for THIS thread to continue to exist.

I softly suggest posting the GRAB specific comments to the GRAB specific topic and everything else (and there is a lot) right here. No I'm not going to have a cow if people post GRAB stuff here though. The sky won't fall if that happens.

Thanks.

As mentioned in the "Hit and Run" thread, the lovely folks at Rich Man Poor Man restaurant that used to be famous for American food have opened a SHACK in Jomtien Complex.

Specializing in their well regarded American BBQ meats but also having an extensive breakfast menu, sandwiches, etc.

But the thing is this is an outdoor stall type dealio so I think many people would feel more comfortable eating messy things like racks of ribs and 1/2 BBQ chickens in an indoor setting.

No problem. That deliver locally for free and you can ask them about whether they'll go further, and the cost. Be advised though they don't have every dish every day.

How to do? Basically call them and ask about what's available, etc. A bit old school but the food is really good.

https://www.facebook.com/Richman-Poorman-1507499469486571/

Edited by Jingthing

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, Jingthing said:

Well no problem.

You can use their delivery service website. Last orders at 6:30. Delivery free in some areas (I think) or a larger area with an order of at least 250.

Order online here and when they accept your order they will tell you when they are coming.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d6208961-Reviews-Tigglebitties-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

My experience with them is that the food is comforting and of decent but not gourmet quality, with HUGE portions (very American), definitely good value for money, and the delivery was even quicker than promised. 

After your first order your location and contact information will be stored, so even easier on later orders.

Good news!

In response to popular demand this service will now be open until 8 P.M. instead of the unreasonably earlier closing time of 6:30.

Tip -- if you're ordering something with sauce and they give you option to construct at home or not, choose construct at home.

• 4 months later...
On 6/18/2019 at 1:16 PM, Golden Triangle said:

It appears that another one bites the dust.

Due to gross misconduct, theft, scams and a variety of other scumbag actions Pattaya Meals is done.

https://www.facebook.com/PattayaMeals/

On 11/16/2019 at 12:07 PM, Jingthing said:

It appears that another one bites the dust.

https://www.facebook.com/PattayaMeals/

Oh, man.  I used to love their grilled duck with sauteed onions.  A couple times this year, though, there were hiccups with my order and I wondered what was going on.  Maybe it had to do with the change of ownership.  

Hmmm.  I see that https://www.pattayameals.com/ is still up and running.  Had I not just eaten supper, I would call to order, just to see what's up.

Edited by wpcoe

9 minutes ago, wpcoe said:

Oh, man.  I used to love their grilled duck with sauteed onions.  A couple times this year, though, there were hiccups with my order and I wondered what was going on.  Maybe it had to do with the change of ownership.  

Hmmm.  I see that https://www.pattayameals.com/ is still up and running.  Had I not just eaten supper, I would call to order, just to see what's up.

Good luck. 

Cherrys is still on Grab. 

• 6 months later...
On 6/18/2019 at 12:57 PM, Jingthing said:

Well no problem.

Best brekkie for me with their FREE delivery!~!

fbhotmeal.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/18/2019 at 12:57 PM, Jingthing said:

Well no problem.

Jingthing.....I want to thank you for this https://www.hotmeals2u.com/ recommendation......This place Rocks....I ordered some of their Mexican food.....It was fantastic....And their web site is good and not hard to use...

As far as all the rest of Pattaya food delivery services go

Grab food

Foodpanda

Line

Hungry Now.....(Not good but I think the best of the bad ones)....

I think they all blow big chunks....They all have problems.....Crappy internet interfaces.....Hard to use.....Poor or no food searches....Bad pictures bla bla bla.....They all suck every one of them...Pattaya Meals was the only good one but they are no more....

I am happy to find https://www.hotmeals2u.com/ ..............

Edited by redwood1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2019 at 7:16 AM, Golden Triangle said:

I use the wife. I write out my order, give it to her and 15 minutes later my food returns, hot and fresh. Unbeatable.

i found a new way of getting food:

i lend money to the maid and she couldnt make it,

so she suggested she cooks breakfast for me.

the biggest advantage by a wide margin is i get my breakfast 7 am

as opposed to wait until 9 am for any resturant to open,

in addition i get my breakfast to my specifications,

that is, fried until brown and extra meat, with chilis

already in the food

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scammed said:

i found a new way of getting food:

i lend money to the maid and she couldnt make it,

so she suggested she cooks breakfast for me.

the biggest advantage by a wide margin is i get my breakfast 7 am

as opposed to wait until 9 am for any resturant to open,

in addition i get my breakfast to my specifications,

that is, fried until brown and extra meat, with chilis

already in the food

My wife does a very decent full monty made to my specifications. She even added a trick of her own, thinly sliced onions sauteed but not browned. Yummy.

Edited by polpott

3 hours ago, polpott said:

I use the wife. I write out my order, give it to her and 15 minutes later my food returns, hot and fresh. Unbeatable.

Yeah, I'm sure. 

But does he do --

Iranian food?

Dim sum?

Calzone?

Sunday roasts?

Sichuan hot pot?