Evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya: Special forces descend on popular Soi 6 bar

Jonathan Fairfield

Around the world, about a billion people a day have sex, not counting playing solo, and a great many are done for reasons that are less than saintly. I know I will sleep better knowing that the number now will be slashed to around 999,992. But that's because I'm jealous as I will be sleeping alone.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, sambum said:

"People who open bars here are nothing more than pimps" 

I would be careful who you say that to! 

I know MANY bar owners here who do not run "girly bars", and some of them are big blokes with big friends, but it's OK  - you'll be safe behind your keyboard!

Which bars do not run girls ? Name a few 

6 hours ago, toenail said:

Ok... prostitution is not shocking but seriously if human trafficking was going on ( against a woman’s choice) and underage girls involved, I think the comments on this post should be less light hearted. 

I think the comments on here are light hearted because of the ludicrousness of the situation and accompanying headlines!

Last week :- "No prostitution in Pattaya" 

This week :-  "Evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya: Special forces descend on popular Soi 6 bar"

I bet that "more evidence of prostitution in Pattaya" will be a while in forthcoming as the infamous brown envelopes will in all probability be suddenly be getting "fuller"!

1 hour ago, Bundooman said:

'Spidey sense' is a strange name for your pecker, isn't it?

well "something" was tingling, but it definitely had nothing to do with prostitution as prior to this fantastic piece of criminal investigation work there was none in pattaya, so prostitution must be a new thing, possibly to cater to the Chinese tourists.....

1 hour ago, peterb17 said:

Personally I hate the whole concept of prostitution- and no I am not exactly a bible thumping prude.

People who open bars here are nothing more than pimps - which in the scheme of things is probably the lowest of lows of choice of profession( if you can call it that) 

They should drop a bomb on Soi 6- and go after the seedy punters. 

Personally i hate the whole concept of Ignorant Arrogant and Hypocritical foreigners who lecture everyone about others wrongdoings while sitting in their cozy chairs surrounded by wealth.

The mere fact that you jokingly suggest to drop a bomb on Soi6 just shows how you completely don't give a crap about the working women there who are trying to pull themselves and their families out of poverty.

Personally, I will even rank you below the pimps as most of them at least do something to protects the women instead of wishing they will just rot from poverty in their far away villages.

4 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Personally i hate the whole concept of Ignorant Arrogant and Hypocritical foreigners who lecture everyone about others wrongdoings while sitting in their cozy chairs surrounded by wealth.

The mere fact that you jokingly suggest to drop a bomb on Soi6 just shows how you completely don't give a crap about the working women there who are trying to pull themselves and their families out of poverty.

Personally, I will even rank you below the pimps as most of them at least do something to protects the women instead of wishing they will just rot from poverty in their far away villages.

Well said.  However it would not surprise me if "Long"Tan" was deliberately trolling

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Which bars do not run girls ? Name a few 

I don't need to - obviously you should have gone to Specsavers, or maybe expand your horizons.

When I or most other people that I know say "here", they mean Thailand in general. You appear to mean Soi 6, Pattaya, in which case with your "hate the whole concept of prostitution" attitude - you should move!

7 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The police were pictured taking credit for the bust at a press conference.

7 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

A couple of weeks ago some 200 officials including top policemen went on a tour of bars in Walking Street looking for prostitution and drugs. 

Thaivisa reported that they found precisely nothing - a story that was then reported on more fully by the Thai press and widely shared amid much ridicule by the Thai and expatriate public. 

I thought Thai's were about saving face in public...????

This is like LAPD patrolling South Central and being shocked that there really are gangs living there! 

But the underage girl(s) is not good!!

2 minutes ago, Darbar said:

After extensive research on my part, and meticulous first-hand sampling, I can confirm this to be true.

Goodness the things that some people have to subject themselves to in order to discover the facts -well done sir, you deserve a well earned rest.

6 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Yes, trying to pull themselves and family out of poverty ????????????

first item on on the list ? Get latest and most expansive smart phone

second item on the list.? Daily visits to hair and nail salons 

tenth item on the list.? Send 2000-3000 baht to mum and dad ????

1 minute ago, JMSIII said:

I thought Thai's were about saving face in public...????

This is like LAPD patrolling South Central and being shocked that there really are gangs living there! 

But the underage girl(s) is not good!!

I think that if they really, seriously looked underneath the rock they would find a lot, lot more underage girls involved in prostitution than they would like to find...….

they raid one bar and find one.....if you multiply that ratio out it's not good reading

15 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I don't know as I have never been in any, but would have thought some of the gay bars don't have girls perhaps ?

We also have "Coffee Bars" in my neck of the woods!

4 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

Haha. That got me thinking of possible names for such a niche delivery service:

Grab ... GrabPvssy ?

ChefX ?

BlowPanda ?

HappyEndings?

SloppySeconds?

Any more?

A song for the Soi6 naughty boys. ????

5 minutes ago, BestB said:

And when Mum & Dad get 500 baht pension a month, 2000 - 3000 baht kind of puts it in perspective!

5 minutes ago, BestB said:

Ho i see... So only your western sons and daughters are allowed to want decent smartphone... Nice

Good for them, If they manage to earn enough money to support their families and buy a good smartphone !

And if you think they send 2000-3000 home then you are a fool my friend... ????

2 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

If your coffee bar was raided by "special forces" would they find coffee attempting to sell itself and some of it immature?

I was answering the following comment:-

"People who open bars here are nothing more than pimps"

I am not saying that I agree with underage sex or people trafficking, only that bigots who make such comments as the one above should learn to temper their ridiculous, exaggerated opinions! 

This CAN NOT be true~!!!

Prostitution on the most openly Prostitutionistic Soi in all of Pattaya~!!

I am beyond anazed, these must have been very professional EXPERTS to have been able to uncover this sex for sale scandal.

whoever comes up with these stories should try  role in Comedy

Archived