Evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya: Special forces descend on popular Soi 6 bar

Jonathan Fairfield

"The special administrative department of the Pattaya authorities finally showed the police how to find evidence of prostitution in Pattaya. 

Just a few members of the squad uncovered what hundreds of police and top brass had failed to do in Walking Street the other week."

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But just one bar, eh??? 
Wonders never cease.  That woman must be back as deputy minister of tourism again.

Elvis is alive and working at a Mac Donalds in Salt Lake City on the same shift as Michael Jackson.

And Sherlock Holmes is alive & living in Pattaya..

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

They need to stamp this out before it takes hold.

Gasp! It's amazing how much work in renovating a new building can be done in 2 weeks!! I'm not so sure about the prostitutes tho not in Thailand!

Well somebody didn't pay enough tea money! 

Seriously Thailand government.. You're obviously trying to reinvent yourselves... Fine... What will you offer instead of sex? Many go there just for that alone. Your boats often sink... Zip lines break and men fall out of parachute harness. It's a bloody joke. The only thing you do well is sell sex! 

Hyperthetically... I won't be able to bring an e-cigarette. Bummer. I won't be able to smoke inside my own home if teens or kids are in my home. I already can't buy beer during many hours of the day.. Plus many holidays. I pay as much as 10x for some entrance fees vs Thai person. Grocery prices are often the same or higher than USA/UK. Buying a simple snack of red wine, crackers and good cheese is a luxury purchase. A 40 baht meal is consumed on a plastic stool... At a card table... Next to polluted roads. 

The visas.. . forms and reporting thingies are just stupid ridiculous. Residency status is a hopeless dream. Life/medical insurance is in the horizon for all expats. 

No more. No thanks Thailand. There are much better options. 

1 minute ago, natway09 said:

Having lived here for 29 years I just cannot believe this story.....

Classic example of just how close to the real world our politicians are

And how just how close to the brown envelope some of our officials continue to be.

Personally I hate the whole concept of prostitution- and no I am not exactly a bible thumping prude.

People who open bars here are nothing more than pimps - which in the scheme of things is probably the lowest of lows of choice of profession( if you can call it that) 

They should drop a bomb on Soi 6- and go after the seedy punters. 

13 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

Personally I hate the whole concept of prostitution- and no I am not exactly a bible thumping prude.

People who open bars here are nothing more than pimps - which in the scheme of things is probably the lowest of lows of choice of profession( if you can call it that) 

Sounds like you have been badly burned by a bar girl or GoGo dancer in the past so you now have a chip on your shoulder.

29 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

Come friendly bombs and fall on Patts

It's full of farang, old and fat

paying bar girls sawng phan baht...

30 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

"People who open bars here are nothing more than pimps" 

I would be careful who you say that to! 

I know MANY bar owners here who do not run "girly bars", and some of them are big blokes with big friends, but it's OK  - you'll be safe behind your keyboard!

Archived