Wissanu likens new government to ship that can sink if not taken cared for

webfact

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

The metaphor should have addressed the fate of the rats on said ship, and rtas as we all know ump swim and board another ship...

And this ship is over-run with feral mentally retarded rats. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave moir said:

How many deputy Prime Minister's are  there? I thought Prawit was the Deputy Prime Minister.

According to the "unofficial" line-up in the Bangkok Post today, there are 5 deputy PMs with all the old gang back for another round of fun and frivolity. Looks like this lot are rusted on, it is time for a dry dock and full scrape and clean.

3 hours ago, Lupatria said:

I Noah guy who can help you out... but you may be asked to convert.

That's a Ham-fisted attempt at humour; you should be asHemed of yourself.  You will be deported to Japheth.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

a large steel ship, carrying both people and cargo, which can go rusty and sink if the rust is ignored.

CORRECTION: It is already rusty AND sinking. And the people on board are doing a piss-poor patch job.

Edited by outsider
  • Like 1

As he volunteered to mention rust, yes definitely, that comes to mind when you see these dinosaurs.

If this stillborn government is the best that "Thai Niyom"-style "democracy" can deliver, it will be a long way to world domination.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

That's a Ham-fisted attempt at humour; you should be asHemed of yourself.  You will be deported to Japheth.

Sorry if I hurt your religious feelings. But it could have been worse. First I thought to recommend Wissanu should turn to the guy who claimed he walked on water…

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

If this were the Olympics, the judges would call it 2 out of 3 for the puns, but let's be honest: Japheth has an almost impossible degree of difficulty.  That's one hard landing to stick.

Wait, what were we talking about again?  Oh yeah, some random dinosauric Thai imbecile with a punchable face and some thrift-store chest medals on his Captain SoldierMan Halloween costume.

I'll stay in PunLand if it's all the same to y'all, thanks.

Belated edit: I notice he's not actually wearing his Halloween costume in the photo.  Mea culpa, they all start to look and sound the same to me, regardless of what they're wearing.

Edited by ramr
  • Like 1

Its just the problem that all want the best post in the government that makes the best money. It's an elected government but it's still under the military rulers. So far from democracy.

But well if they look to Europe, they learn how to block everything. Just the corruption thing is different

7 hours ago, Lupatria said:

I Noah guy who can help you out... but you may be asked to convert.

For the rugby players -  only after  being kicked between the goal posts. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sumarianson said:

"Taken cared for" Why can't they get journalists that can write,? If not cared for or If not taken care of! 

How is your written Thai, upto scratch? 

• Like 2