UK far-right activist Tommy Robinson convicted in contempt-of-court case

rooster59

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

He did, he stated that anyone who defends Tommy "must be racist" themselves 

I tried to say 'tommy did not expose muslim raping gangs'.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Oh, I see , you think that anyone that agrees with Tommy exposing Muslims pedo rape gangs must be a racist .

Its that kind of mentality that allowed the rape gangs to go unprosecuted and unpunished  for years .

I do also find it irrational that you feel that myself stating facts about Tommys Court cases somehow equates to myself supporting Thais visa posters being physically attacked in real life , most odd

Yaxley Lennon hasn’t exposed anything other than his own disregard for the law.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Tommy exposing Muslims pedo rape gangs

He has not. When has the guy actually brought to light, previously unknown to the justice system, gangs of sexual offenders?

To quote a judge who convicted Robinson...

“If they are going to talk about child rape, about the system and the failures, then they should be talking about it as a whole and not just by Pakistani Muslims, The majority paedophiles are actually white males.”

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, simple1 said:

He has not. When has the guy actually brought to light, previously unknown to the justice system, gangs of sexual offenders?

“If they are going to talk about child rape, about the system and the failures, then they should be talking about it as a whole and not just by Pakistani Muslims, The majority paedophiles are actually white males.”

Edited by OtinPattaya

14 minutes ago, OtinPattaya said:

I'm a Yank. Tommy is an embarrassment. In every respect. Just as you Brits and Euros think Trump is. 

Agree totally and you can include half the lawmakers in the British parliament in that sentiment too.

"Just as you Brits and Euros think Trump is." The majority of Americans think that way too. ????

49 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Happy now?

If someone staunchly defends a racist it's a fair assumption that they are racists themselves.

Interesting that the staunchest Brexit supporters are also Tommy Islam's supporters too.

Care to list them and explain how you got there?

20 minutes ago, simple1 said:

If anything he's brought it to a wider audience.

Your final point is deliberate deflection and you know it.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Care to list them and explain how you got there?

No, I'm not going to list them. Just cross reference this thread with the latest Brexit thread. You probably won't as you and I both know that you are just being facetious (either that or you're trying to get me banned). ????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, petemoss said:

No, I'm not going to list them. Just cross reference this thread with the latest Brexit thread. You probably won't as you and I both know that you are just being facetious (either that or you're trying to get me banned). ????

So when asked to put up or shut up you chose the latter?

I have to say it was a wise move.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

A wider audience than the BBC and almost every national newspaper? All Mr Islam did was cloud the issue by claiming that all Moslems are the same and should be thrown out of the country, or "sent back to where they came from" as he likes to put it, even though the majority were born and bred in the UK.

1 minute ago, petemoss said:

A wider audience than the BBC and almost every national newspaper? All Mr Islam did was cloud the issue by claiming that all Moslems are the same and should be thrown out of the country, or "sent back to where they came from" as he likes to put it, even though the majority were born and bred in the UK.

No he didn't. (Some) Muslims are among his followers and have been seen regularly on stage etc offering their support.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, sanemax said:

He did, he stated that anyone who defends Tommy "must be racist" themselves 

I didn't say "must be". Quote my post where I said this. However, it's probably true. 555

Edited by petemoss

12 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Your final point is deliberate deflection and you know it.

Don't think so, his audience is limited to his followers.

Just now, evadgib said:

Back it up then

You back up your claim that he didn't. Fortunately the majority of his most vile and racist comments have been removed from YouTube some time ago.

9 minutes ago, petemoss said:

All Mr Islam did was cloud the issue by claiming that all Moslems are the same and should be thrown out of the country

A total 100% untruth. Pls immediately post a link showing where Mr Robinson said that(hint - he didn't!).

And what is this Mr Islam nonsense?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Not in the age of social media it isn't; despite the latter de-platforming him. Why would they do that?

They did it because many of his vlogs were vile and racist.

• Like 1