What's the current "pizza" situation in Jomtien?

mike111

If you're heading up towards Pattaya then Bronx Pizza on Soi Lengkee (next to the Haven). Pizza by the slice or whole.  Its one of the best I've found.  The owner is from NY and a former cook in the US Navy.

Just around the corner on Soi Bukhao is the Brooklyn Diner.  Also a great pizza, cooked in a wood fired brick oven.

16 minutes ago, Jaybott said:

If you're heading up towards Pattaya then Bronx Pizza on Soi Lengkee (next to the Haven). Pizza by the slice or whole.  Its one of the best I've found.  The owner is from NY and a former cook in the US Navy.

Just around the corner on Soi Bukhao is the Brooklyn Diner.  Also a great pizza, cooked in a wood fired brick oven.

16 minutes ago, Jaybott said:

Yes the Brooklyn is better than the Bronx, in my opinion and good aircon if you want to eat in-house, also salards and pasta available, it’s good for a snack after being in LK metro drinking.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:
17 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Delivery..... New York Pizza....SAY NO MORE...

People here would not know what NY pizza taste like even if they got mugged on the F Train.

i am from nyc and also once got mugged on the train. was the A train.

best pizza i have had in jomtien-pattaya is . pizza art .  napoli style pizza

https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/ShowUserReviews-g3366878-d12678342-r533166875-Pizza_Art-Jomtien_Beach_Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

does anybody know where good pies can be bought in pattaya/jomtien????

tinnies at jomtien, are definitely very nice, all varieties--- but at 150 baht each---ridiculously expensive..

nz is expensive, but i can still buy a pie for less than half cost of tinnies...

aussie owner-- i cant see he he can justify the cost--- surely there most be decent pies available at a more realistic price ???? 

4 hours ago, murraynz said:

does anybody know where good pies can be bought in pattaya/jomtien????

tinnies at jomtien, are definitely very nice, all varieties--- but at 150 baht each---ridiculously expensive..

nz is expensive, but i can still buy a pie for less than half cost of tinnies...

aussie owner-- i cant see he he can justify the cost--- surely there most be decent pies available at a more realistic price ???? 

https://gregslittlehousecafe.com/?fbclid=IwAR0nJWG_SFyhMy3_5-lfmbhF2TpQaYCFoPs-tQZtXHtUztTjZbf6YYTpfEU

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, atyclb said:

what i miss and would like to find is a sicilian pizza.  the big rectangular thick crust one very common in nyc.

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 13.31.45.png

Chef from La Bocca is Sicilian if I remember correctly. I think he might have something to say about the pizza in your picture. ????

5 hours ago, atyclb said:

i am from nyc and also once got mugged on the train. was the A train.

best pizza i have had in jomtien-pattaya is . pizza art .  napoli style pizza

https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/ShowUserReviews-g3366878-d12678342-r533166875-Pizza_Art-Jomtien_Beach_Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

I thought they had moved to Bangkok. 

Da Nicola is in it's place. 

THeres à super pizza/ italien restaurant on Soi 3 ( i think) the soi before immigration. Pizza done from scratch with real italien cook.Uses italien flour. 

best I’ve had. There’s Marcos too, on the way down from the Provincial court and before the Jomtien / Bangkok bus station. Haven’t eaten there but heard good things from people who go there often.

Pan Pan in Jomtien tastes the most like NY pizza to this ex-New Yorker.  Been eating it happily for 12 years.  Their Italian sausage is the best in Thailand and better than a lot of sausage I tasted in Italy.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JamJar said:

Chef from La Bocca is Sicilian if I remember correctly. I think he might have something to say about the pizza in your picture. ????

have you seen such pizza there?  it might be a nyc spin on pizza. i dont know if such pizza is made in italy also.