Do you still feel lonely and regret not being married or hooked up?

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I think I get the best of both worlds. Two weeks with my GF, one week apart. Suits us both, refreshes the relationship.

I have my my music, books and exercise when I am alone. And all the nice people on TV, of course.

Same here... 

• Approx 2/3rds my time In Singapore - 2 FWBs (who have no desire to move in with me)
  • Approx 1/3rd my time In Bangkok - 1 x GF (Who's hinting at moving in or at least getting a key so may soon become Ex-GF) + a few regulars
  • Every other month - Lads trip away 

But I have to admit that at 53 I am starting to think about whether I want to live with somebody again, especially if I decide to move back to Europe 

28 minutes ago, BestB said:

do I get lonely sometimes ? Sure , but it’s an easy fix and only cost 1000 baht .

You must get some really good-looking ones at that price.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Not the question of regrets, it's what the individual thinks they need to survive and to function in society, some can't be without a partner even for one day owing to all sorts of dependency reasons, others, are just as contented and satisfied to live and prosper by themselves with no added responsibilities, heartaches, couple fightings and dealing with situations they'd rather not to...

Well said... I'm used to living alone, even when I lived with my UK GF, I was travelling for weeks on end (would estimate we spent less than 10% of the 8 years actually living together) & guess I'm used to my own ways so it's nice to have company 1-2 times per week, but no more than that.

Then there's my mate who just cannot stand being on his own for any length of time who's just moved his last gf out so we're taking bets to see how long it will be before he moves the next one in (she's already lined up & has stayed over a couple of times, last time he left her his key so she could go round to do something for him - Yeah right...).

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes.

So many clueless people paying a small fortune when 1000 b is pretty much the going rate especially off the dating sites in Pattaya.

The hooker industry is going digital!