McAfee detained in Dominican Republic, released after 4 days

webfact

16 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This is what happens when a shady character makes more money than he can ever spend...self-indulgences, women, drugs, booze and barely staying out of trouble with law enforcement most everywhere he goes...may not end well for the aging John...

correct,  he who lives by the sword dies by the sword. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

If the documentary is to be believed (its on Netflix) those who just think he was a rich bloke who was a bit mad and had a penchant for lots of ladies might get a shock to find out some of the stuff he did. 

He was a criminal, ran his own armed thugs, was corrupt and a conman. And his particular sexual depravity that the girls talk about in the documentary was so sick I wanted to gag (that's a clue) when they coyly told you what it was. I had wondered why he had no lookers in his harem, a girl would have to be down on her luck BIGTIME to act his particular penchant out. I don't think you would find anyone in Pattaya willing to do it.

can you give us a title of the doc ?  

16 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

If the documentary is to be believed (its on Netflix) those who just think he was a rich bloke who was a bit mad and had a penchant for lots of ladies might get a shock to find out some of the stuff he did. 

He was a criminal, ran his own armed thugs, was corrupt and a conman. And his particular sexual depravity that the girls talk about in the documentary was so sick I wanted to gag (that's a clue) when they coyly told you what it was. I had wondered why he had no lookers in his harem, a girl would have to be down on her luck BIGTIME to act his particular penchant out. I don't think you would find anyone in Pattaya willing to do it.

Sounds an ideal character to be a PM somewhere