Stay without visa or desert you Children

sanemax

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Exactly! Coming here with no means and almost from start breaking the Immigration law in one way or another was easy. When life suddenly catch up, then it´s just to complain and bring up the bad situations and doomsday fantasies.

Ohh, better call mama and ask why the country I came to with not enough means don´t do like I want them to do? Right, they need to grow up and relize that there is something called planning and responsible choices in life.

You cannot completely  plan for future changes .

No one is complaining , no one broke the immigration law  , I didnt come here with "no means"  and I didnt bring up any "bad situations or doomsday fantasies" .You are completely wrong about everything 

Odd that you are just moaning and telling people to grow up.............whilst also mentioning their "mamas" ????

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

follow the Law 

get a <deleted> Visa if you want to stay . Simple as that.

if you cannot migrate to a place legally,.. then you should not be there in the first place.

That is one huge, ginormous problem in my home country. 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

You cannot completely  plan for future changes .

No, but you can at least see to that you have i minimum of measly 400k baht tucked away all the time, when you make a choice to live, marry and/or make children in a foreign country. See only one thing needed, not all and completely, and all problems disappeared. If a possibility for that doesn´t exist then moving to another country is not possible from start. when are you people gonna get a grip on reality?

25 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

Its not the 'rules and requirements' but the complete lack of consideration or empathy.

Really? It´s not the rules and requirements, but that the big point people are failing to meet.

Let´s see now. What can you really mean with your reply? Let´s start with consideration, and how that could be udes in this. Do you then mean that sometimes the rules and regulations should not apply to some people? In that case, where do you find a country that do that outside of Thailand?

Quickly over to empathy, and what that might mean. To me it looks like Immigration should feel sorry for some poor bastards that put themselfs in impossible situations. Is that what you mean? Also here, can you please provide me with some other countries where they apply such nice and flexible structure on their Immigration laws?

So, down to the facts. What it all comes down to is the rules and requirements, right?

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

No it isnt , it is a question that some posters may have to deal with in reality in the future, not another post about how hard it is to get a visa , no .(And no mention of TM30 or 90 day ) 

Meaningless speculation. Pointless questionnaire. 

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Really? It´s not the rules and requirements, but that the big point people are failing to meet.

Let´s see now. What can you really mean with your reply? Let´s start with consideration, and how that could be udes in this. Do you then mean that sometimes the rules and regulations should not apply to some people? In that case, where do you find a country that do that outside of Thailand?

Quickly over to empathy, and what that might mean. To me it looks like Immigration should feel sorry for some poor bastards that put themselfs in impossible situations. Is that what you mean? Also here, can you please provide me with some other countries where they apply such nice and flexible structure on their Immigration laws?

So, down to the facts. What it all comes down to is the rules and requirements, right?

I wonder if they could have "grandfathered" those who had been here maybe ten years, and complied and met requirements, and the new rules applied to all others?

Just a thought

Did anyone else catch that he said his kid is not a Thai National?

Please explain... did you knock up  Burma chick,? Cambodian? Etc?... 

If yes, ... it opens up other questions.... 

Is she here on Overstay?  What the hell do you plan as a life for your child even if you could get a Visa?

What happens when mom gets nabbed and sent packin?

5 minutes ago, Xavnel said:

Did anyone else catch that he said his kid is not a Thai National?

Please explain... did you knock up  Burma chick,? Cambodian? Etc?... 

If yes, ... it opens up other questions.... 

Is she here on Overstay?  What the hell do you plan as a life for your child even if you could get a Visa?

What happens when mom gets nabbed and sent packin?

Tai-Yai  woman without Thai I.D , although can stay in Thailand legally .

Just in the process of getting him and her Thai I.D .

Dont know whether it will be successful or how long it will take though

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well irrespective of all our other differences of opinion on this forum I sincerely hope you succeed in getting them Thai IDs before too long and good luck.

13 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I wonder if they could have "grandfathered" those who had been here maybe ten years, and complied and met requirements, and the new rules applied to all others?

Just a thought

Ok, it´s not such a bad thought. What it is, though, is not in face with the real world. I am not completely sure when when the change was regarding the change of sum in financial requirements. They have always been there, though.

If it should be grandfathered then that should be for the once that came when it was ok with lower financials, and one of their children should also be born before the finalcials changed. In that case it could be acceptable to let them stay by showing the old financials. On the other hand you must also consider that prices have gone up and everything is more expensive today. That makes it not such a great idea after all.

And then there are the total nonsense and continuos complaining about all from TM30 to90 day reports. Just follow the rules and do what you are required to do in the country you stay. 

33 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Just a thought

No, people should have planned ahead for the changes in requirements , its their own fault and they should be deported 

Ok I thought about this question all day as you never know what the future brings.

Let's take the recent farang nabbed on an 8 year overstay.

If this geezer gets blacklisted for a decade and has no way to get his family to his homeland and has some type of plan to make money by hook or crook, If I were him I'd sneak back in, move the family to a new location and keep my head down. 

He got to 8 years previously so if he got another 8 that's a good return imo.

4 minutes ago, Mikisteel said:

Ok I thought about this question all day as you never know what the future brings.

Let's take the recent farang nabbed on an 8 year overstay.

If this geezer gets blacklisted for a decade and has no way to get his family to his homeland and has some type of plan to make money by hook or crook, If I were him I'd sneak back in, move the family to a new location and keep my head down. 

He got to 8 years previously so if he got another 8 that's a good return imo.

Why not just move them to Laos or cambodia if he cant get back in to thailand? He doesn't need to sneak back in

Sanemax,  isn’t your son a British citizen?  Shouldn’t you be working on securing that paperwork as it being the most valuable for his future, rather than a stateless existence in a Hill Tribe?  You could bring him back without financial qualifications I’m pretty sure, if he is a citizen, right?  You just can’t bring women back with you.

I mean if serious shit is hitting the fan, what is best for the kid???  Mom goes back to hill tribe, you and kid go back to U.K. ....not kid goes to hill tribe???  Then save money and send for his Mother.  Or does the UK have some special provision for stateless people?  Help?

2 hours ago, madmen said:

Why not just move them to Laos or cambodia if he cant get back in to thailand? He doesn't need to sneak back in

What kind of life is his kid going to have there?  He does not have money for private schools, international schools, when he dies, and his kid is stateless and roaming around SE Asia and Mom is too old to attract another old guy to take care of her, then what???

Sorry there is no contest here. Leave your kids no way in hell would I do that if that meant staying dark till I got things sorted then that's exactly what I would do. There are ways round every one of life's little problems. But leave the kids never. Would make it a world News senstation if I had to. 

Sort of proves to me some of the comments on this that some have no morals when it comes to family.

My sister in Law is Thai Yai
There are many different ethnic groups here in the rai
Everybody’s i.d seems to state they were all born on Jan 1st!
I hope it all works out for you

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am a free American. If Thailand does not want me here, that is a decision made by the Thai people over which I have little or no control. I will go elsewhere where I am welcomed to spend my money in retirement.

17 hours ago, HLover said:

Leaving you children would be cruel.  They are you responsibility and you visa problems should be taken care of. For the sake of you loved ones.

Screenshot_2019-07-27-16-39-05.png

being arrested, jailed, fined and deported, blacklisted for a number of years isn't going to help your children. Leaving means you could still find ways of sending money over and being able to visit them.

17 hours ago, mike787 said:

I would leave.  Better than staying here, risk black list, incarceration, NO job, NO income - NO way!  Plus, the family can come with me as we remain as a unit while I provide.  So I'm out. 

I am pretty sure the idea is ment for divorce and hostile ex-wife that does everything to get you out of the country

2/3 would just leave their family behind, says enough about the mindset of most people here on TV

As little as 7/8 years ago you could get a Non Immigrant O from Hull and all you had to put on was visiting friends and family. 

That was good for 15 months and doing 90 day runs was not frowned upon or met with sullen faces and disgusting attitudes from imm officers

Is Thailand safer for these new punitive measures?

Are there less foreigners taking precious Thai jobs?

Is there <deleted>, it's all about control and xenophobia from a junta government

All the Johnny-come-lately self righteous posters on here haven't a clue what they are talking about, and it is annoying, especially for us younger ones!

Anyone leaving their children behind, in a black and white scenario, should be stripped of their parenthood right as well.
Obviously I would not leave but take measures to make my temporary illegal stay as safe and short as possible but leaving them behind is no option.
If I go in hiding, I doubt they find me, I am a ghost.

It would be both leaving, as soon the visa is ready. If my wife ever dared to use our child against me, I would ensure her to be taken out first.
Seen enough bad things happen, not on my watch.

I travel back to the UK to check on my house every 9 months and visit a UK hospital that gives me 9 months of tablets that quite frankly I'd probably die if I didn't take. If I could not get a visa I quite simply would not be able to return to Thailand, die in thailand or if i did I'd overstay 8 months and be banned from returning

Archived