PM to supervise the DSI

webfact

5 hours ago, keith101 said:

Does that mean everything has to go through him before it can proceed which to my way of thinking it will slow the process down because of all his other commitments .

Normal for a control freak....but don't worry..he'll get tired of the nonsense very quickly

May I quote part of a speech the Prime minister made at a Palang Pracharath Party's rally earlier this year in which he said "I would die for this country". If we could come up with a petition that everyone could sign that could make the Prime Ministers wish come true, then we should submit that petition. The sooner the better, we all rather hope his dreams are fulfilled.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

May I quote part of a speech the Prime minister made at a Palang Pracharath Party's rally earlier this year in which he said "I would die for this country". If we could come up with a petition that everyone could sign that could make the Prime Ministers wish come true, then we should submit that petition. The sooner the better, we all rather hope his dreams are fulfilled.

Does it depend on unfulfilled bullshit promises, or purely on the number of the population who want to see him dead?

Either way, I think he's on a loser.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

This can’t be good news for his political enemies. 

6 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Nope. He's got the NACC and the DSI now.

Very much the primary national"law" enforcement agencies. He is making sure he keeps his paws on the control levers...