Farrang Arrested In Hua Hin

Chaamman

has did all those who never did a visa run in person, but they are still here!! sitting in judgement of others.

If you feel anything was pointed at you personally, I appologise.

Accepted :o

Agree on your point too. They wont be forever though. The situation is changing for sure.

As Mummy always says "honesty is the best policy" Except with road traffic accidents!!

66fergy

Please clarify the points you have made.

Are you saying that as Stuart broke almost every law that a farrang could break including non payment of Tax that as you know him it is OK?

All the farrangs that you know of that have overstayed are pissing you off because you dont know them.

Double standards me thinks.

Sitting in Judgement. How do you know all this if you stay in your room?

By the way I have been here for 6 years with legal documentation and I have only overstayed once by 2 days.

:o:D:D

66fergy

About what I expected, only interested in your opinion, stayied in too long criticising others who go about there lives.

I will be happy to give you the address of the Swedish guy that got conned out of 1400 baht on the day Stuart was arrested, as you know his live in perhaps one of you could do the honourable thing.

Personally I hope they have a clear out and get rid of the overstayers also, I live here legally.

Peep Peep.

:o

she'll be at my Birthday bash Wenesday i'll ask her I live here legally too, only way to live

PIP PIP

I assume she either did not turn up to your room or you have both decided not to do the honourable thing and pay the Swedish Guy his 1400 baht, words are cheap actions speak louder than words.

If you condone illegal and illicit actions that is up to you, personally I have been in business for 40 years and have a clear concience. I have been in Hua Hin now for approx 1 year and will work and carryout my business with the same objectives. I sleep well at night.

Hope you are not English with your views on living and working in a foriegn country.

Subject over.

:o

I know someone that has recently used the guys Minibus as his live in is carrying-on the Taxis service.

She is happy as Larry now he is in England. She has 2 vehicles and a Bungalow without a depressive misserable farrang living with her.

So is everybody else.

Dr Pingpong as usual wrong again :o I am me, and have no desire to be anyone else, especialy HinHam who is more likely the alta-ego of the OP. I don't condone ilegalty. like all you self rightious <deleted> who sent out their passports instead of doing it themselves. Get a life for ######s sake

Hey Doc

Please I am not the same person 66fergy, he is a silly old fart that lives in a silly little village and goes out to play darts with his mate charleyboy. His name is Ian and you can view some of his other postings on talesofasia, been here 5 minutes and thinks he knows it all.

He needs a life.

Yes Hua Hin is a lovely part of Thailand although this plonker comes from a little village near Cha Am and drives a silly little silver pick-up. He upsets anyone there and he will be out like the plonker at the top of the page, he has been warned.

:D

Thanks NurseNana for the info :o

:D

Just realised, top of the page is cutethaigirl, did not mean you by the way.

I should have wrote subject matter, Stuart the Taxi driver who is now enjoying a stay in England after a delayed stay in Hua Hin, Phetchaburi and Bangkok, all for free.

:o:D:D

Been a here a year hasn't learnt much?? I have beleive me  I know a bunch of <deleted> when I see them.

I bet most of them can spell believe correctly as well.

By the way is that the plural of <deleted>? As in a herd of cattle, a flock of sheep etc.