Thai police banned from using Facebook; letter circulated online

rooster59

21 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

How will they fill in their time now?

Will they be able to cope with the withdrawal symptoms?

They all have weapons, there's an easy out for those that can't handle it!

2 minutes ago, monkfish said:

They should use FB as civilians but they always make their profile pics in full uniform

hate it when i get a cop as friend suggestion.

There will have to be a Facebook equivalent of leaving your uniform peaked cap on the back shelf of your car!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Information and pictures of their everyday work?

My son tells me that in the Thai media it's mentioned that many cops (and other gov't officials etc.), have personal facebook, twitter etc., pages including full nudity with erections etc. 

• Haha 1

If that is in fact true, how on earth would the police control their personnel using a free global application to communicate? All switch to Whatsapp, Line, Twitter to name a few? Really stinks of false news.

If I was in the police and I received an order like that, I certainly wouldn't follow it, especially on my off time.

Lol, my local cop friended my wife so i friended him as you do. He then was starting to stalk our friends and like and love sexy pics and such. The guys a douche what can i say but he did like my 0-300kph runs on the big bike and all the other highly illegal stuff i wont mention. Had to delete and block him though as it was becoming real embarassing to descent normal friends????????

He had 5k friends and all little girls. Yeh, i reckon he shouldnt be a cop. Best not to hide who these people are. Spozd to b protecting the citizens but they are just all corrupt usless scum.