Self respect Appearance

42 minutes ago, Sandy Freckle said:

If I have a hot date lined up I'll usually have a back, sack and crack wax...., however bleaching down Mexico way is a bridge too far if you catch my drift.

Do you go to a shop to do this?

I know its becoming more popular with men now to visit beauty clinics 

Do you shave the whole area or just trim it?

3 hours ago, Tagged said:

We are talking about elderly people here ???? Im sure most had their toxics done long time ago, and little bit talcum once and awhile, would not hurt signifigant compare to what we already have been exposed to. 

Just dont line it up and think you can or should sniff it. 

BTW, your links dissaprove the link between cancer and talcum. 

Johnson & Johnson just settled or was adjudicated against for $4.6B regarding body powder deaths & asbestos contained in their powder - primarily in women....There's more cases pending.....

I always used Shower to Shower & Johnson's powder pretty liberally but have seriously cut back on daily slathering.....I use now if going out...

Thai women have/had made many compliments to me with that regard as to how nice & clean I smelled....

I used to wear Chaps by RL from time to time also - but not much and not at all now - just learned my wife used up my $175 bottle using it to spritz on the bed when she changed out the linens....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tony125 said:

You never get a second chance to make a first immpresion

https://blog.arkadin.com/en/you-never-get-a-second-chance-to-make-a-first-impression/

Dress to Impress

My missus doesn't like me making eye contact with other women... In general I believe FI's to be important but that article is more for making friends and connections. A lot of the time though, I like to be left alone, not be the centre of attention having to talk and listen to everyone.

2 hours ago, alien365 said:

A lot of the time though, I like to be left alone, not be the centre of attention having to talk and listen to everyone.

Just to be clear, you want to be left alone most of the time, because your missues getting mad and go violent at you?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Just to be clear, you want to be left alone most of the time, because your missues getting mad and go violent at you?

Nah, I was joking about the missus, but I guess there is some truth to it as I don't think any women like to see their partners eyes wonder. Regarding appearance though, when I'm not busy I like to let my stubble grow a bit. Being clean shaven all the time makes me look a bit too soft so I like to harden up a bit. That way I'm not seen as such a poster boy all the time and the locals ease up around me.

11 minutes ago, alien365 said:

Nah, I was joking about the missus, but I guess there is some truth to it as I don't think any women like to see their partners eyes wonder. Regarding appearance though, when I'm not busy I like to let my stubble grow a bit. Being clean shaven all the time makes me look a bit too soft so I like to harden up a bit. That way I'm not seen as such a poster boy all the time and the locals ease up around me.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=get+hard+full+movie&view=detail&mid=60B3D7DA1A144FB77D6160B3D7DA1A144FB77D61&FORM=VIRE

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Is high sweating a personal hygiene issue?????

i sweat a lot, i guess i sweated more when i was very obese ,but i still sweat, some people do

Im not really sure theres much you can do about except change your clothes and shower more,

You cant use anti persiperants on your face and head so if you sweat a lot theres not much u can do

I got to admit it was sometimes very embarrassing to be going somewhere meeting up with frends at a cafe or bar and perspiring with ssweat

I heard anti perspiratin spray clogs your sweat pores?

All anti-perspirants work by temporarily clogging your sweat pores but that's why I shower before bed as the soap and water disolve the anti-perspirant and alow the pores to breathe untill you put it back on again. I don't like to use sprays as I don't want to breathe in the chemicals even if they took out florocarbons years ago.

Not just the clothes and showering..details details details!

• After the age of 30 especially if you have spent time in the sun there are things you are going to have to go to a DERMATOLOGIST for. Skin tags, large moles. Do you want to walk around with a disgusting "pore of wiener" on you neck? They may even be pre-cancerous. Get that <deleted> cut off! Start using sunscreen now.
  • Nobody likes old men with huge bushy eyebrows like cockroach antennas, long ear hair. Nostril waxing is available. Facial hair should be avoided, if you must keep it, trim it.
  • I have seen some disgusting feet recently, even on business class flights with otherwise well dressed men. Such as in "Birkenstocks" with yellowed long toenails dirty with sock-lint or dirt. Nothing wrong with a pedicure especially if it is hard to bend down, they even give you a little foot massage at the end! Preferably shoes with socks. Sandals SHOULD be worn with low cut socks only.
Edited by Date Masamune
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 2:07 PM, pgrahmm said:

Johnson & Johnson just settled or was adjudicated against for $4.6B regarding body powder deaths & asbestos contained in their powder - primarily in women....There's more cases pending.....

I always used Shower to Shower & Johnson's powder pretty liberally but have seriously cut back on daily slathering.....I use now if going out...

Thai women have/had made many compliments to me with that regard as to how nice & clean I smelled....

I used to wear Chaps by RL from time to time also - but not much and not at all now - just learned my wife used up my $175 bottle using it to spritz on the bed when she changed out the linens....

I would guess Johnsen and Johnsen is struggling with the baby powder everyone have used for them, and expose them to all that dust several times a day and night. For us, I would guess it is not a problem. 

1 hour ago, grifbel said:

Socks and sandals are the ultimate fashion felony!

Oh, it is on the fashion top again. Cant beat the influencers powers when they decide something is fashion again. White tennis socks in sandals is on its way back as the coolest thing. Guess we need a solid addidas head ban as well. 

2 hours ago, Tagged said:

Oh, it is on the fashion top again. Cant beat the influencers powers when they decide something is fashion again. White tennis socks in sandals is on its way back as the coolest thing. Guess we need a solid addidas head ban as well. 

LOL, there is even a wiki entry on this fashion faux pas.  Looks like this quirky Pattaya fashion has become a global issue on the scale of global warming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socks_and_sandals

some classic quotes from wiki, (you just can't make this sh*t up!):

“Wearing socks and sandals together is a controversial fashion combination and social phenomenon

In some places it is considered a fashion faux pas.

The earliest evidence of wearing socks and sandals is documented at the archaeological site between Dishforth and Leeming in North Yorkshire, England.

According to Brian Shea of The Evening Sun, wearing socks and sandals is popular among the older generation and Germans.[8]

The Britons are, according to The China Post, "famed for fashion blunders like wearing socks with sandals".

Wearing socks and sandals is considered rather unaesthetic in the Czech Republic;

Socks and sandals is a regular Pacific Northwest phenomenon. Seattle based insurance company PEMCO used the "Sandals & Socks Guy" character as part of a 2007 advertising campaign

Wearing socks and sandals is associated by some with geek culture. Socks and sandals were noted as a "high crime of fashion" when introduced as Xbox Live avatar accessory downloadable content in 2009”

image.png.51166914d227d27b0afd7a2bfb9fe429.png

• Like 1

This to me thisis one of TVs best threads So enlightened from the reams of “ Im skint really n Immigration dont want Me”. Crap.. The Gent picture only needs a Knotted Hanky on his Head , white vest with Tomato Sauce stains and it could be My Grandad looking for a spot on the Beach.!.[emoji905]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Haha 1