How do I register as a 'house owner' for TM30 purposes

Maybe I'm being a bit dense but the TM30 form reads as if it is to be used for any visitors I have who will be staying in my villa. What I don't understand is how do I register myself as the 'House Master' as it calls it on the TM30 ? Is there another form or do I use the TM30 for myself ? Some advice please...

• Like 1

I am not sure if it is the same in all offices. In my office as long as I have a 1yr contract I am considered house-master.

Or owning.

I have to present lease agreement, owner's I'D and Tambien Baan for our house when submitting TM30.

1 hour ago, NickPonting said:

Maybe I'm being a bit dense but the TM30 form reads as if it is to be used for any visitors I have who will be staying in my villa. What I don't understand is how do I register myself as the 'House Master' as it calls it on the TM30 ? Is there another form or do I use the TM30 for myself ? Some advice please...

You use the same form. 

You are not the “house-master” (unless named in the properties Tabian Baan); you would make the report as the Owner or Possessor (Tenant).

3 hours ago, mikebike said:

I have to present lease agreement, owner's I'D and Tambien Baan for our house when submitting TM30.

I don't think a Tabian ban is required if you have a rental contact. Not all people have Tabian ban

Meet with your landlord at the Tesabaan, have your name added to his house book. Acquire a yellow tabien baan in that very place, and use this or copies there of together with you renting contract to produce your TM 30. With all the documents in place you do not have to bother your landlord, whenever you come back from abroad. Have a beer with your landlord.

Edited by fxe1200
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Salerno said:

Get the app and/or sign up online. Links have been mentioned in dozens of threads recently such as 

Like all things online for Thai Immigration, the app is useless. Tried registering today and many of the fields were ghosted so could not complete them, even though they were marked with an * ( compulsory ). When trying to complete the registration received an error message saying all the ghosted fields needed to be completed. 

31 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I dont think you need the Tabien Baan it's not asking for it there correct me if Im wrong 

I am renting a condo and I can use this form. I’m not sure how to fill it in if you are an owner of a house or condo. 

More instructions from that forum post

Bangkok only SELF-FILE TM30 

This is the way you need to fill out the TM30 form if you are filing with NO documentation from your land lord out at the immigration office at Chaengwattana Section B 

DO NOT put your landlord's name or address anywhere on the form.  

Your name goes at the top of the form, your address goes under it, then your address AGAIN as the address where the foreigner lives. 

In the blank area at the bottom left hand side of the piece that they will tear off and give back to you write your address again.

On the second page (the table) put all your information.

You sign BOTH forms on the signature lines. Print the forms correctly. the first page is portrait orientation and second page is landscape orientation ????

Make copies of;

-lease

-data page of your passport

-visa (if you have one)

-extension (if you have one)

-entry stamp

-TM6 departure card

sign the copies of your passport stuff.

This is a good way to file a TM30 in BANGKOK without needing any paperwork from your land lord at all. <- (meaning you don't need their i/d, their house book listing, a power of attorney form with the 10 baht in tax stamps).

AFAIK: this ONLY works in Bangkok but I can say with 100% accuracy that it does work (y) 

More instructions posted in section B at Bangkok Immigration CW

009114D6-F8A0-4656-A79B-403CDF3ADCCE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

What do you fill in on "expire date of stay" ?

I would recommend that you file first time or one time in person. Fill in what you can and ask the Immigration officer any questions. I think the important thing is that you fill it in as the possessor. You are not doing this on behalf of your landlord. If you try to do that then they will ask for a power of attorney and information only your landlord has.

5 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

Like all things online for Thai Immigration, the app is useless.

I doubt you'd have anyone arguing with that.

5 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

Tried registering today and many of the fields were ghosted so could not complete them, even though they were marked with an * ( compulsory ). When trying to complete the registration received an error message saying all the ghosted fields needed to be completed. 

Pretty sure I read a report in one of the (way too) many TM30 threads on here about that. From memory, the issue was not selecting "possessor" in the dropdown. Not 100% on that, may well have been another setting that had to be chosen first. As frustrating as it is, did you try the website too? Seemingly the account is carried across the app and website so might be worth a try.

42 minutes ago, Salerno said:

I doubt you'd have anyone arguing with that.

Pretty sure I read a report in one of the (way too) many TM30 threads on here about that. From memory, the issue was not selecting "possessor" in the dropdown. Not 100% on that, may well have been another setting that had to be chosen first. As frustrating as it is, did you try the website too? Seemingly the account is carried across the app and website so might be worth a try.

Yes i think you have to select "OTHERS" and then then you can select "POSSESSOR" in the following dropdown

• Like 1