Annoying, disgusting neighbor

Rael007

22 hours ago, GarryP said:

You do realize that throat clearing and phlegm spitting is very common

Yes, I do it in my house. I think its a human condition to cough and spit, might be wrong. The issue isn't in a BKK restaurant.

23 hours ago, stigar said:

I lived in Surin for 6 years.I never care about the noise in the village.Just ignored it.Some start playing loud music 4-5 am...nowone care.Village chief make anounsements 5-6 in the morning.

Weddings 2-3 days,loud music 24 hour.Roosters start "talking"2-3 am.In my condo in BKK traffic and some use the horn,neighbours slamming doors.Sometimes party,sometimes figthing.I never interfare."if u cant beat them,join them"

You forgot the funerals, becoming munk party, party at the temple, and so on. The villages never rests, but it helped alot when we built in the bedroom, insulated it, new window, and aircon. That killed all the noises, and it is a nice place to get some rest in the daytime to, after I got my daybed in there as well. 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:44 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

Lucky you haven't bought that unit. This illustrates well why it's better to rent, if you get a shit neighbor, just leave!

Exactly what I've been saying for years. Rent because no matter how good it is at the start, eventually some <deleted> is going to stuff it up. Nothing good ever lasts.

I give no hope that they will kick him out just for noise, so it's the OP to move, or put up with it.

PS, must be a crap condo to have such thin walls.

• Like 1