Biden says Trump fans 'flames of white supremacy' as Democrats attack racism

webfact

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Biden is just fear mongering, they are desperate to keep the black vote, hence the usual racist/white supremacy nonsense and from a party whose members fought against the civil rights act in 1964. Before that they were the party of slavery. the KKK and succession. Time these hypocrites spouting on about inequality were rumbled.

You're right about that history, but you're wrong about anything in many RECENT decades. So there is no hypocrisy there. That accusation is phony.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

It's not satire by any stretch of imagination....Ive seen the trailer and maybe you should too, before shooting from the lip. "Satire' is just an excuse cooked up by the studio to avoid being dragged over the coals for glorifying gun violence and sowing division and hatred....anyway, this film is DONE...aint no way it's ever seeing the light of day.

Point taken.  You are right.  I haven't.  I will have a look, but I don't have any reason to doubt your characterisation.  I have posted more than enough this evening already, so I will be away to do my homework.  Thanks for raising the idea that it is an excuse.  Assuming what you say is right, then shame on them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Don't you ever look for verification?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 (with 2016 population estimates) was:

0.0102% of Black or African American population (4,379/42,975,959)

0.0023% of American Indian or Alaska Native population (98/4,200,658)

0.0019% Hispanic American population (1,096/57,516,697)

0.0014% of White American (3,799/198,077,165)

0.0010% of Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander population (6/646,255)

0.0005% of Asian American population (101/18,418,268)[52][54]

crime.png

This is due to systemic racism in the judicial system.

Posts in violation of fair use policy have been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

The replies were removed as well. 

A post containing a video with profane language has been removed as well as the replies:

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

27 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Who cares?  It is what it is.  The only way it gets better is to change the mix and have more Hispanic and blacks that vote Democratic.  

90 % of them vote Democratic already. Hows it working out for them?

7 hours ago, mogandave said:

Biden: “We take truth over facts.”

The gift that keeps on giving.

Kindly provide the SOURCE LINK for that. If he did, an obvious gaffe. I watched the speech and he certainly didn't say that there. 

He actually said -- "We choose truth over LIES."

Clip goes directly to it. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Kindly provide the SOURCE LINK for that. If he did, an obvious gaffe. I watched the speech and he certainly didn't say that there. 

Just google Biden we take truth over facts.

Sorry, should be we choose truth over facts.

Edited by mogandave
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

OK. A gaffe that was NOT in the speech that is the topic here. Yes, we know Biden is prone to gaffes. Seems much more preferable than a president that tells many lies daily as if lying is going out of style. 

I work on the assumption that all politicians are pathological liars and simply regard Trump, Biden, Corbyn, Boris etc in the spirit of "send in the clowns"

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

OK. A gaffe that was NOT in the speech that is the topic here. Yes, we know Biden is prone to gaffes. Seems much more preferable than a president that tells many lies daily as if lying is going out of style. 

Yes, I heard he lied and said the Dayton shooting was in Toledo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I heard and saw him say WE CHOOSE TRUTH OVER FACTS.

Probably speaking for his entire party...would be more accurate if he had said...we choose our own manufactured truths over facts.

I think those defending this flake need to go have a lie down.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1