Bangkok Airways no longer acceting Debit Cards Online, Have to pay at 7-11 with code

Capture.JPG.1ec9bea5e8914b6f85c52694ee2cca22.JPGUmmm…………. 

I booked and paid for an AirAsia flight with my BB debit card on Wednesday night at 7.30pm for a flight to Bangkok the following morning. The only option for payment is by card as all other options require a period of over 24 hours before departure.

My debit card is visa verified so no problem and also I'm a BIG member.

Edited by Madgee
Add image.

With Bkk Airways, can you pay with online [Thai] banking?  Either from desktop or mobile apps?  If so, which banks do they support?

I know AirAsia you could and it was the cheapest option to book an 8-person itinerary (only 70 baht fee using desktop booking).   They wanted 590 or 790 for any counter service option (7-eleven, Tesco, etc)

Edited by 4evermaat

3 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Then there is a fair chance you are not in Thailand. Even the two Bob town near us has three. 

Is it true that not every 7-11 do electronic payment services? Only certain big ones? I bought air ticket and try using tops outlet as payment but the tops express store nearby my place said I can only pay at regular tops supermarket. 

On 8/8/2019 at 3:13 PM, elephant45 said:

Pilotman, lets be reasonable I have over 10,000 accrued bonus flyer points on them. You always have a SA remark for any point you don't like, please do not respond to any of my posts anymore unless they are supportive or informative. If you are really are a professional pilot tell me the formula to figure out 8 degrees required for climbout on a departure, and tell it to us all now, not after you have researched it for a few hours.

Oh yawn, This and the following two posts. Stick it back in your pants. No one is impressed.

And the post that you're getting your bloomers in a knot over was a perfectly logical reply. Don't use them. No anyone else's problem that you've got a few points with them -- which has nothing to do with them not accepting debit cards.