Bangkok Bank - Bualuang i Banking - Log On

Today I received a PIN number from the BKK Bank for a First Time Log-On to their internet banking system.

The Log On screen of their webpage requires also a User ID. The only number in the sealed advice which I received is a four digit PIN.

What to use for User ID? Can't find a solution on the bank's website.

Ha ha! I spoke too soon. I attempted to Log In today and inserted a 'made up' User Name and the provided PIN Number. Rejected as 'Incorrect User Identification'

Returned to the Log In screen and saw that the first window is now labelled 'User Identification'

Again checked the Private and Confidential letter received from BBL BKK and it contains ONLY a four digit PIN for one time use.

Should the PIN be types into both boxes? The 'how to' blurb printed at the foot of the form mentions only a PIN.

Why does everything here have to be so difficult! (rhetorical question)

Looks like another visit to my local bank branch.

On 8/9/2019 at 10:17 AM, vogie said:

I have just logged on to my account and my pin number has six number digits?

That is standard for a Bangkok Bank pin nowadays, but not relevant to the discussion.

OP:  Like some other posters have mentioned, my ibanking User ID is a 10 digit number supplied by the bank when the application for ibanking was made.  The website does not close at 5:00pm although some services may be restricted.

On 8/10/2019 at 10:30 PM, treetops said:

That is standard for a Bangkok Bank pin nowadays, but not relevant to the discussion.

OP:  Like some other posters have mentioned, my ibanking User ID is a 10 digit number supplied by the bank when the application for ibanking was made.  The website does not close at 5:00pm although some services may be restricted.

Thanks. Seems that the PYT who dealt with my application failed to provide me with an ID. Another trip to the branch!

Did you also get an ATM/debit card? ATM/Be 1st Debit Card

It was years ago but...I remember for Bualuang i Banking

everything was initially setup thru their ATM machine

Which is why you only get a 4 digit pin that you change after logging in

It was easy once you saw the instructions there or go to the branch that has the machine right outside & someone will show you

If I remember right after you use it at a machine to register & fill in blanks a receipt is printed so you remember when you go online the first time how to log in etc.

Edited by mania

Interesting.  When I opened my BB account, they asked me if I wanted online banking and I said yes, and they asked me for a username and password I wanted to use.  Since then, that's what I've used.

I'd go back to the branch. It's much more convenient to have a username and password that you create yourself.

• Like 1