Back in the UK after 10 years in Thailand

On 10/6/2019 at 5:23 AM, Kadilo said:

I always find it fascinating that people who up roots and return home feel the need to come onto a Thai forum and tell everyone how great it is and how happy they are they made the move. Then go onto slag just about everything about the country of the forum they can’t leave alone. 

Im calling BS on every one of them. They are missing the place like <deleted>, bored as hell and need constant reminders of what they are missing. 

Called it back in October, and here he is back again. Pages and pages of BS

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Jeeeeeeezzzzzz 

(or was it Jiiizzzzzzzzzz? )

No, I woke up in the middle of the night need a <deleted> .

I couldnt be bothered to go to the toilet and I had an empty 2 liter bottle of diet Coke on the table .

So I decided to <deleted> in that and empty it in the morning .

I filled that up and it overflowed onto my computer which was on the floor 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, faraday said:

Apart from all that, how's things, you gonna build a house for the gf?

????

Dont think so .

I dont think that I could live with her , she is way too annoying .

I suggested that I may build a house with an upstairs with an outside staircase so that I could live upstairs on my own and she can live downstairs .

It would cost about a years worth of my income , may do it .

Told her that I would if she gets pregnant .

Up to her  to get her uterus functioning 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Start with your post above. 

It’s ok, save us from seeing your full Coke bottle of <deleted> or your <deleted> stained “L” . Hopefully you have discarded it by now 

I really question your sanity of wanting to post such stuff on a public forum true or not. If you wish to come across as tramp you are succeeding. My sympathy to your Mum. 

I was being considerate .

I didnt want to wake everyone else up by turning on the lights and pulling the chain .

As you havent stated anything that has been "BS" , those allegations have been discarded and shown to be incorrect 

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I was being considerate .

I didnt want to wake everyone else up by turning on the lights and pulling the chain .

As you havent stated anything that has been "BS" , those allegations have been discarded and shown to be incorrect 

“Everyone else” I thought you lived alone when you moved out Or with Mum? 

Or you talking about all the others locked away. 

As for the rest, maybe in your world “SANE”Max 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

“Everyone else” I thought you lived alone when you moved out Or with Mum? 

Or you talking about all the others locked away. 

As for the rest, maybe in your world “SANE”Max 

I was staying at my Mums at the time and there was also a Zimbabwean nurse staying there as well .

These things are easy to work out for yourself , if you would think about it .

Like . considering that I didnt want to wake anyone else up , I thought anyone would realise that there was someone else staying there..................other wise I wouldnt have to be concerned about waking them up ...............if..............no one else was staying there 

Quite simple really 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:38 AM, vogie said:

48 baht in Big C, a pack of 12 is 510 baht = 42.5

I was mistaken .

It wasnt Cheers 6 % beer , it was Tappers 6.5% beer

I had a terrible experience with that Cheers beer .

I went to 7/11 at 10.30 AM waiting for the beer shutters to go up at 11 AM

10.59 went into the 7/11 and told the cashier to get the keys to unlock the fridge door

11.01 and sinking my first can of beer .

To my utter disgust and halfway though the can , I realised that it was 4 % strawberry beer 

Slightly different shade of red can and hard to tell the difference .

I finished off that can and the other three , but that experience put mt off Cheers beer for life and I turned my tipple to Tappers 6.5 % for 53 Baht each 

Anyone know of a cheaper place to get them ? 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, sanemax said:

I was mistaken .

It wasnt Cheers 6 % beer , it was Tappers 6.5% beer

I had a terrible experience with that Cheers beer .

I went to 7/11 at 10.30 AM waiting for the beer shutters to go up at 11 AM

10.59 went into the 7/11 and told the cashier to get the keys to unlock the fridge door

11.01 and sinking my first can of beer .

To my utter disgust and halfway though the can , I realised that it was 4 % strawberry beer 

Slightly different shade of red can and hard to tell the difference .

I finished off that can and the other three , but that experience put mt off Cheers beer for life and I turned my tipple to Tappers 6.5 % for 53 Baht each 

Anyone know of a cheaper place to get them ? 

I wouldn't inflict that pesh on anyone, don't you have a cheeky little after hours shop nearby for the local grog?

15 hours ago, Jare said:

I wouldn't inflict that pesh on anyone, don't you have a cheeky little after hours shop nearby for the local grog?

There used to numerous shops open all night selling beer .

Now they have all closed down , just need to buy your beer before midnight 

On 1/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, BritManToo said:

People are too sensitive about sell by dates.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, BritManToo said:

People are too sensitive about sell by dates.

Yes, I forgot about 6 Mr Kiplings bakewell tarts that I bought over with me 

Just found them in my bag with a best before date of January 31st

Just eaten five and got one left

No bad effects so far

DSCF5165.JPG

38 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, I forgot about 6 Mr Kiplings bakewell tarts that I bought over with me 

Just found them in my bag with a best before date of January 31st

Just eaten five and got one left

No bad effects so far

DSCF5165.JPG

That last one will do the trick. Just one more waffer thin Mr Kipling!

people who return to visit their home town or country really are stupid

they thinks the world has changed beecause theyve been in their life of lies in Thailand being something they couldnt be in their home country

Every sex tourist i meet are pilots, ex SAS or special forces, last year i was in a bar and an american started talking, talking <deleted> to be honest, low & behold he was there training Thai fighters in the art of muay Thai, he was being paid 250,000bt per month, what a knob, he was in his late 60's and you could smell the <deleted> as he was talking

sober up over there and lives your lives in reality, not with your paid for 20 yo gf who would look twice as you if you had no money, get a real life and enjoy it

2 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

they thinks the world has changed beecause theyve been in their life of lies in Thailand being something they couldnt be in their home country

Every sex tourist i meet are pilots, ex SAS or special forces, last year i was in a bar and an american started talking, talking <deleted> to be honest, low & behold he was there training Thai fighters in the art of muay Thai, he was being paid 250,000bt per month, what a knob, he was in his late 60's and you could smell the <deleted> as he was talking

sober up over there and lives your lives in reality, not with your paid for 20 yo gf who would look twice as you if you had no money, get a real life and enjoy it

Max...Is that you? You sly devil.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

Your post is a little bit vague, could you explain more please?

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

Terrible  English , but , What am I in Thailand that I couldnt be in my home Country ?

I always liked the black cabs when I'd drive home from the airport, back when I still lived in the UK. Obviously a few things are better in the UK than in Thailand. You don't have to check the air quality in the morning. Driving is fantastically better.  There are no lose dogs. You can have a nice chat with people.

What else is better though? Can't think of any others.

For all the posting of English breakfast, talk about mars bars and UK supermarkets, the food is vastly better in Thailand. Not even close. The supermarkets in CM offer American, UK, Australian, New Zealand, Spanish, French, German, Swiss products. The variety is superb. Then of course with restaurants, Japanaese, Korean, Thai, German, French, Mexican, Italian, the quality and prices are unmatched. So food is definitely better. 

Housing is significantly better in Thailand, you can live in a luxury villa with pool and wooden flooring that would never be available in the UK, and nowhere near at the same price.

Weather obviously Thailand wins hands down, even with excess heat at times. Sunshine beats cold and gloomy wet rain.

Thailand's society as a whole has vastly better manners than the UK, here is where the UK really falls down. Not a mention of the yob and hooligan culture in the UK. Who can honestly say they've never had an issue with yobs in the UK, spitting on your window, vandalising your car, The chav, deprived UK yoof are a serious problem in the UK, whether they terrorise commuter trains or cars.

Subtracting the anti-social dog keeping, driving and garbage burning in Thailand, you just get the feel that this is still a country with proper manners. That has long ago gone out the window in the UK.

In terms of beauty of the country, you can post pics of the Lake District all you like, most people in the UK don't live in the Lake district, they live in grimy, poor quality terraced houses. You can equally post pictures of Thai landscapes that are just as attractive as the Lake District. And for every Lake District you have a Harlow or Croydon in the UK. The UK is perhaps one of the most ugly places in Europe, even if it has the odd beauty spot. Whereas Thailand has mountains, the sea, islands, jungle....

I really don't see what the UK could have to offer that would make anyone want to go back there. Thailand has more to offer, better in almost everything.

• Like 2