The week that was in Thailand news: She may not be amused but Thailand needs Queen Vic!

rooster59

People complaining about Klingons (or cling-ons) ar probably mostly older hairy-a**ed men who never tidy their front and back man-gardens, which should be done to show appreciation for the southerly ministrations of their loved ones. Even if you don't get any action, at least you're more presentable without a yard of grey curlies dangling from the legs of your skivvies. Grab that safety razor, gents, and make number two a more hygienic operation. 
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"forgetting who made the original suggestions so that ultimately a Thai can take credit for having come up with the idea."

A point I have made several times over the years - the latest being last week  - did you see it, perchance? ????  

P.S. "pompous ambassadors who over the years changed from just being tools to being tools of the trade departments of the UK government." A point I have never made because I couldn't think of the right words - well said! 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ColinChapman said:

Tell your sister she can buy heated bum guns in Blighty! To avoid embarrassment at the bathroom equipment shop, she should ask for a "toilet douche". 

Indeed, no one should suffer the indignity of having to walk into B&Q and ask for an anal squirt gun with hose attachment. 

• Haha 1

Could there be more to this story than meets the eye? The UK sell it's embassy in Bangkok rings alarm bells my ears.

Could confidence in an undemocratic, increasingly violent, racist plus lawless country that lives in the past be weakening?

The United kingdom maybe be a snall country compared to others, but without doubt have a lot of influence.  In my opinion, this move is a sign Thailand should consider.

Edited by Sonhia
Edit

Always enjoy The Week That Was. Even when its a rant, not this week, , which of course I have done on TV too, about the TM 30.

Is your spell checker American? I noticed savior!!!

Bum guns are great , every loo should have one worldwide, but even after a vindaloo back home, the icy water of the UK or anywhere in Europe over the winter months is a bit too masochistic. But I see from comments that a warm water option is available. Not exclusively a Thainess thing though, Arab countries have them too.

3 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Always enjoy The Week That Was. Even when its a rant, not this week, , which of course I have done on TV too, about the TM 30.

Bum guns are great , every loo should have one worldwide, but even after a vindaloo back home, the icy water of the UK or anywhere in Europe over the winter months is a bit too masochistic. But I see from comments that a warm water option is available. Not exclusively a Thainess thing though, Arab countries have them too.

I am glad you enjoy my writing. 

I usually don't need spellcheck but I favor American spellings. 

Glad to see that the Arabs use bum guns too. Like burping after meals that is very civilized. 

Rooster

4 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Could there be more to this story than meets the eye? The UK sell it's embassy in Bangkok rings alarm bells my ears.

Could confidence in an undemocratic, increasingly violent, racist plus lawless country that lives in the past be weakening?

The United kingdom maybe be a snall country compared to others, but without doubt have a lot of influence.  In my opinion, this move is a sign Thailand should consider.

I was a bit confused by your post. In your second paragraph are you referring to Thailand or the UK?

Rooster

18 hours ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Humour or humor does not require a person be able to see the colors or colours of life the same as other people. I try to use the windshield or windscreen of tolerance, to not only protect my perspective of others, but to keep me from taking the lift, or elevator to a level of national superiority.

• 2 weeks later...