Future Forward refutes party dissolution speculation

webfact

16 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Dap you may want to consider replacing your irony/sarcasm implant.

I agree and have already made an appointment for later today to do just that :crying:

7 minutes ago, idman said:

So Pretty Boy and his star gazed minions might go the way of the Dodo??? That's what happens when you align yourself with anything, anybody even remotely connected to Thaksin and his Pheu Tai Red Shirt Party. Pretty Boy can now go back to collecting his monthly stipend from his Mammy and Daddy.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Blimey, one of the most inventive " blame it on Thaksin" posts I think I have ever seen!

Unfortunately it ignores the absolutely obvious point that Future Forward is a significant, perhaps existential threat to the grip on power of the current regime, and the xenophobic corrupt feudal society which they have created. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, idman said:

So Pretty Boy and his star gazed minions might go the way of the Dodo??? That's what happens when you align yourself with anything, anybody even remotely connected to Thaksin and his Pheu Tai Red Shirt Party. Pretty Boy can now go back to collecting his monthly stipend from his Mammy and Daddy.

You've signed in on the wrong website. You're supposed to be on the BKK Post. 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, idman said:

They really did not have much choice. They did not form the government so formed part of the opposition. Who else is in the opposition? Pheu Thai. Which conveniently follows your conspiracy theory. They did not have anywhere else to sit, did they? And if anything PT pinched a few of FW's ideals, not the other way round.   

1 hour ago, idman said:

Burapha Generals and their yellow elites must be kicking themselves for the creation and rise of FFP. Just when they thought they have isolated Thaksin and dismantled PTP with massive doses of intimidation and through the courts, they still pose big threats. With the coalition of FFP rising stars, the yellow elites and the military days are numbered. 

• Like 1