Rejected from Thailand at Don Muang

17 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

Talk to Ubon Joe, the Visa expert, he will inform you there is no legal limit to the amount of exempt entries by air. On this basis if a tourist conforms to regulations, 20,000 baht etc, actually 10,000 for exempt entry. Stop spreading disinformation or people will start to think you are a Thai Visa serial idiot. 

Take a chill pill. Yes there is no limit to VE via air. Fact is if you tried a few times especially if extended you will be denied entry. Simple plain fact.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Take a chill pill. Yes there is no limit to VE via air. Fact is if you tried a few times especially if extended you will be denied entry. Simple plain fact.

it is down to the number of days on VE , not the number of entries ..

60 days before in total was ok . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elliss said:

it is down to the number of days on VE , not the number of entries ..

60 days before in total was ok . 

More's ok also, they just don't want to see obvious in outs.

Based on being asked myself "why did I extend this one" (the most extended one - 88 days), the vibe is they don't like them stretched to the max, and ideally no extensions. Or at least less extensions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lkv said:

More's ok also, they just don't want to see obvious in outs.

Based on being asked myself "why did I extend this one" (the most extended one - 88 days), the vibe is they don't like them stretched to the max, and ideally no extensions. Or at least less extensions.

There is no legal limit to the amount of days spent in Thailand  on tourist visa. Ask ubonjoe. Why does Thaivisa.com allow members to spread disinformation? Thai immigration laws are similar to Vietnam or Philippines, i.e. stay as long as you like as a tourist, except Thailand requires entry by air, 2 land border entries limit,

Edited by Langkawee
Forgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

So mister intelligence if there is no legal limit by air and people are being denied with adequate funds . What is the denial reason? I am well chilled laughing at all the serial idiot posts on here without rhyme or reason 555

Surely that's a joke. Thai imm do not need LAW for denial of entry. They use standard clause of "insufficient funds to support you stay". The fact that you can show 29k USD is irreverent. Why be angry towards people like myself trying to assist younger people extend their stay in los. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

Talk to Ubon Joe, the Visa expert, he will inform you there is no legal limit to the amount of exempt entries by air. On this basis if a tourist conforms to regulations, 20,000 baht etc, actually 10,000 for exempt entry. Stop spreading disinformation or people will start to think you are a Thai Visa serial idiot. 

It’s technically true that there is no set limit. But the limit is at the discretion of individual officers. So it’s in effect an unspecified limit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

There is no legal limit to the amount of days spent in Thailand  on tourist visa. Ask ubonjoe. Why does Thaivisa.com allow members to spread disinformation? Thai immigration laws are similar to Vietnam or Philippines, i.e. stay as long as you like as a tourist, except Thailand requires entry by air, 2 land border entries limit,

What are you on. Using visa exempt and various tourist visas along with ed visas and all the rest does not enable folk to live here ongoing. BTW its getting worse by the day. Pack the bags or buy elite visa.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Sonny boy you are so wrong. You are allowed 2 visa exempt via border per calendar year.

It’s a limit, not an entitlement.

Both can be extended by 30 days at imm for cost of 1900baht each one.

Yes, but not guaranteed or a right.

The visa exempt via air has been outlined above. As has setv. Do you have something sensible to offer. 

An immigration office can deny entry to anyone using visa exemption, regardless of the number of entries, or days stayed. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

What are you on. Using visa exempt and various tourist visas along with ed visas and all the rest does not enable folk to live here ongoing. BTW its getting worse by the day. Pack the bags or buy elite visa.

Your attitude is welcome . Add more ice ,  with your bottle of Jack ..

You know it makes sense ,  hopefully ..

Edited by elliss

5 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

I give up. You can't fix stupid. I would advise readers to only read posts from Ubon Joe who deals in facts. 

Stop. Read response from experts like elvijero and others. Disregard the law about unlimited visa exempt via air. Fact is you could do that years ago. No you get away with maybe 6 months doing that back to back. 

21 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Sonny boy you are so wrong. You are allowed 2 visa exempt via border per calendar year. Both can be extended by 30 days at imm for cost of 1900baht each one. The visa exempt via air has been outlined above. As has setv. Do you have something sensible to offer. 

Fyi ,  i only arrive by air ,  land borders are for cheap Jacks . 

6 minutes ago, elviajero said:

An immigration office can deny entry to anyone using visa exemption, regardless of the number of entries, or days stayed. 

Correct ..

5 minutes ago, elviajero said:

What is your issue. Desire to quote snippets with ZERO to add.... Your post quoting me is a wasted space. Dumb.

13 minutes ago, elliss said:

Fyi ,  i only arrive by air ,  land borders are for cheap Jacks . 

FYI , the thread is about rejected at DM. I live los on extensions so my contribution to thread was relating to how to advise OP. Perhaps border crossing might assist OP.

Was not directed to hiso like yourself.

Edited by DrJack54

With a job lined up I can't understand why you did not use this to get the appropriate visa. However, I think Immigration should have shown reasonable discretion to someone who has a Thai daughter here. Unfortunately you got the lesbian, they tend to be bitchy by nature, especially if you are male.

Things have gone down hill for Farang here. Sad state of affairs, what can we do about it? It is getting all of us down and instead of sticking together I note that many threads end in bickering.

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Exactly with all the changes to the visas and not really having any rules or io's not following them...what makes you think the elite visa is safe. Once you buy it they already have your money, If they wanted to they could cancel it at any time and there is nothing you can do!!

She called her lesbian manager over who was proper rude saying "you have been too many times and you're here to see your wife right?" 

A kind of rude to call people lesbian. Even if she's. Tasteless. 

Actually all of the lesbians I’ve had a crack at were far from tasteless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1