Prince Harry backs sustainable tourism plan

snoop1130

39 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

She is 38 years old! He's only 34. He should be marrying a fertile, young, beautiful 23 year old and having plenty of royal spawn. No, he is not as bad as Emanuel Macron but given the fact he was one of the most eligible bachelors on the planet he certainly did not do his family or his nation proud. And not only did he marry this unsuitable woman, he's now letting her lead him around by the nose, destroying his popularity with the people and turning William in to the more likable brother.  

Oh, so Harry needed to get permission from the 8chan crew on who he could marry? Right, gotchya.

Arranged marriages are okay when you are dictating them, but not if a brown bloke in the Middle East does. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, samran said:

Oh, so Harry needed to get permission from the 8chan crew on who he could marry? Right, gotchya.

Arranged marriages are okay when you are dictating them, but not if a brown bloke in the Middle East does. 

More likely, it's what you noted before. He's probably afraid "Hello" is going to run short of material in 20 years so the more Royals, the better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, samran said:

He is the spare, and then some. No doubt part of this all stems from the fact that he went from being an uber lad dressing up as a Nazi at parties to calming down and marrying a, dare i say it, mixed race actress. She's clearly the wench who has stolen your Harry-boy and its all her fault. Clearly he doesn't have a brain to think for himself.

He's used his position to do more good than most - volunteering to fight in afghanistan and then supporting the invictus games, which has become a huge thing for wounded vets to be a part of.

But I'll let you have your hissy fits, and laugh while you all act like a bunch of hysterical school girls. It is fun to watch and says more about you guys than it does about him.

I'm told he's a pretty down-to-earth bloke, and it's about time that the Royal Family imported some genetic diversity,  It must be a bit troublesome to balance an environmental conscience, family and friendship, and the kind offers you get.  

• Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 5:51 PM, snoop1130 said:

The criticism prompted singer Elton John, who Harry visited with his wife Meghan at his home in the south of France for a vacation last month, to launch a defence of the couple against the “distorted and malicious account in the press”.

Blimey he can talk!

On 9/4/2019 at 5:40 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

You are wrong. The issues being discussed and analyzed here are NOT being aired in the photo magazine, HELLO, which you refer to. There is NO bitchy gossip at all but a serious discussion about a member of the one of the most influential public families in the world and possible future King of England and Head of the  Church of England  whose behaviour is being called into question due to his hypocrisy, double standards, elitism and his dabbling in dubious extreme politics.

Thought any discussion of this ON Here was  banned anyway? Les majeste includes  all monarchs/royalty etc?

10 hours ago, bristolboy said:

More likely, it's what you noted before. He's probably afraid "Hello" is going to run short of material in 20 years so the more Royals, the better.

It’s a bit more than that. One of our self appointed cultural and moral guardians on this thread has banged on about white replacement theory on other threads. That the epitome of the Germanic master race (red hair and all!) is sullying his gene pool with lesser quality stuff must be doing his head in.  

Edited by samran
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2019 at 6:12 AM, colinneil said:

Harry is becoming a disgrace, i used to have a lot of respect for him, but since he met/ married that limelight seeking diva, he has lost the plot.

Complete opposite now to his brother William.

Harry made a very Big mistake marrying that woman.

He's not even a legitimate royal. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, usviphotography said:

I don't think you quite grasp the principle here. Melania is 24 years younger than Trump. That makes Harry's marriage 28 years worse than Trump's. Trump at nearly 60 years old married a woman who was younger than Megan was when Harry married her when he was 34. 

And before you make some absurd charge of "sexism" please remember the biological realities underlying this discussion and consider that If Trump and Melania's age gap were in the same direction as Harry's, our future President Baron Trump wouldn't exist. 

Remember you're dealing with a lot of plugged in bloopers here who are in denial of basic biology. 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, MarineEquine said:

Remember you're dealing with a lot of plugged in bloopers here who are in denial of basic biology. 

Yes, like the person who seemed to believe that Harry's wife wouldn't be able to bear children.

As for Trump, what compelling reason was there for him to have more? Especially considering how at least 3 of the 4 eldest have turned out?

3 hours ago, samran said:

It’s a bit more than that. One of our self appointed cultural and moral guardians on this thread has banged on about white replacement theory on other threads. That the epitome of the Germanic master race (red hair and all!) is sullying his gene pool with lesser quality stuff must be doing his head in.  

I have never bothered with following this Megan-Harry thing. So I've done some googling and still haven't come up with any compelling valid reason why Megan Markle excites such dislike and even hatred. It's bizarre. One poster here called her a "D list actress". I think most people in that insanely competitive profession would count themselves as being extremely successful had they made it to where she was. She actually achieved something. What did Harry have to do to be a royal? Just get born and start to breathe. If anything. it's Megan Markle who has married down. 

That same poster also cited beauty as an important criterion for a royal wife. Because that is earned?

54 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I have never bothered with following this Megan-Harry thing. So I've done some googling and still haven't come up with any compelling valid reason why Megan Markle excites such dislike and even hatred. It's bizarre. One poster here called her a "D list actress". I think most people in that insanely competitive profession would count themselves as being extremely successful had they made it to where she was. She actually achieved something. What did Harry have to do to be a royal? Just get born and start to breathe. If anything. it's Megan Markle who has married down. 

That same poster also cited beauty as an important criterion for a royal wife. Because that is earned?

I’m a bit like you. Never followed this stuff and in the context of british royalty, I’m an ardent republican.

So like you i was a bit surprised about he vitriol directed against her in particular.

Usually it’s the trashy gossip mags being hysterical, but she seems to have become a front in the online culture wars with the misogynists and master-racers on TV and their ilk elsewhere seemingly triggered by her and sticking on the boot as a result. 

• Like 1