Opponents of 'no-deal' Brexit defeat PM Johnson, who promises an election

webfact

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

Try making a point and I'll reply to it. I don't reply to boring , repetitve Brexiteer rhetoric.

I made several valid points and you haven't argued against any of them. Why? Brexiteeres have no argument. You have no game.

Oh Danny boy, where do we go from here. You haven't made any valid points, all you do is conveniently "forget" what the populace voted for and come up with daft stuff, which in effect are just excuses...

The Brexit hiccup is purely down to Parliament infighting and not delivering what was voted for.

If I attach here, "Bridge over troubled water", will that make you happy today...?????

5 hours ago, transam said:

Isn't it rather schoolboy-ish to call the UK's leader a "lying pig"...?

I am sure you are capable of writing like an adult regarding this topic...????

Lying pig is too good for him words that I would like to use for this putschist would get me banned here. The lying part is indisputable. Ok I will recant pig and change to toad. Gove reported he would vote for BRINO WA2 as it is , Johnson lies bleeding stabbed by his brother - they are panicking on board the Titanic. Soon the rats will be fighting and eating each other. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/5-lies-half-truths-boris-19443586

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Right now it is the leavers that are moaning.

And rightly so, the electorate are being taken the <deleted> of by MP's ballsing things up. I hope BJ sacks a few so they lose much of their nice pay cheque...

4 minutes ago, transam said:

And rightly so, the electorate are being taken the <deleted> of by MP's ballsing things up. I hope BJ sacks a few so they lose much of their nice pay cheque...

Sack them, didn't know he employed them?

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

For someone who wears a “F@#k Brexit” wristband, I am sure you will...???????? 

I brought my Mrs a pair of knickers with that on to encourage easy surrender now their impossible keep on???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

The only way, as far as I'm aware, the only way it can be put back to the house in the same session, is via another route. i.e. Boris calls for a vote of no confidence in himself. It would be interesting to see how he words that one! I suspect that if the bill fails on Monday, so would this vote. You'd have a situation of the government voting no confidence in themselves and the opposition voting confidence in the government. Unthinkable normally, but these are't normal times.

I believe that only the official opposition can call for a no confidence vote ... but in any case Labour etc could simply vote that they have confidence ... it’s just a tactic and is largely meaningless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

If the latest rumours are true, he's sacked the chief architect of balls ups. His brain, Damien Cummings.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

If the latest rumours are true, he's sacked the chief architect of balls ups. His brain, Damien Cummings.

The 'Excess' has Gove plotting with Cumming's to topple Boris - the gates of hell have really opened up for the Tory party. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1174611/brexit-plot-boris-johnson-michael-gove-dominic-cummings-downing-street-eu-no-deal-latest

• Like 1

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1174202/brexit-news-BBC-john-curtice-boris-johnson-election-prediction-nigel-farage-no-deal-bill

Polling guru John Curtice warns rebel 'surrender' bill does NOT rule out a no deal Brexit

SIR JOHN CURTICE claimed the bill pushed through by Tory rebels and Remainers to attempt to thwart a no deal Brexit, dubbed the 'surrender bill' by the Prime Minister, does not fully rule out Boris Johnson’s 'do or die' plan.

9 hours ago, transam said:

Agreed, makes me think back to a time when the UK had Black Shirt fascist and Communist Parties which were supported by a minority of Brit nutters. Thankfully that episode has past, but seems something new is raising it's ugly head in the UK...

Not my ex is it ? 

• Like 1