Beauties of the world.

owl sees all

There is a topic on TVForum about lovely Mongolian girls and their flawless and delicate skin. The posts got me thinking about the female form, world-wide. 

Here in Thailand we are surrounded by beauties. But, as the man said;  "Just because you have a favourite beer, it doesn't mean that the others are not nice too."

So there we are then. Are the Thai girls still at top spot, or are are they challenged by others?

Pics welcome.

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are some beautiful girls all over the world. But if we look at the percentage of really beautiful girls compared to the rest I think Thailand is top. In Thailand they are everywhere - and even the young and pretty still smile at us even if we are already a little older.

Xanny is one of my favorites:

25524_115232095164725_7504580_n.jpg.dff9fb76ec368eef7f55650ebcc1fd54.jpg

for not as yet enlightened...Google "Mistress Xanny"

... or if you are not that brave, ..."Xanny Disjad"

Edited by tifino
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, madmen said:

Give me a tall blue eyed blonde with a D cup over a 5ft little dark thing with 2 fried egg's any day but to old for the blondes now and Begger's cant be choosers

I like your Icon madmen though ????   two fried eggs, and a plate of pancakes, to go please!

Edited by tifino

Image result for Old thai ladies

When my wife and I go shopping, she sometimes gets asked who is the toy boy she's with and I'm over 70. But I must say, she's been a bit cheap with the moisturizer over the years. Her face looks like my balls, or so I'm told.

Edited by ratcatcher
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tifino said:

for not as yet enlightened...Google "Mistress Xanny"

... or if you are not that brave, ..."Xanny Disjad"

I bought her a couple of drinks in Nana a long time ago. At that time she was just one of the dancers - but at least in my eyes something special. Wonderful times, a long time ago.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, madmen said:

Give me a tall blue eyed blonde with a D cup over a 5ft little dark thing with 2 fried egg's any day but to old for the blondes now and Begger's cant be choosers

The hottest thing ever was my Xgf, god love her, she finally realized that there is no future with a man 40 years older. I wish I could post a pic.

Off to Thermae then.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, madmen said:

You are right about blue eyed blonds; they have the biggest titties in the world, according to Professor Pigeon's research. There is however sometimes more to a lady than big breasts.

M-beauty-01.jpg.5cdf69b34da1790f86ad717d76b0c6d8.jpg

And here she is in her Sunday best.

M-Sunday-best.jpg.1155e7e2ab65f628953fcd4bd585240b.jpg

Mongolian ladies love to wrestle. What could be nicer before going to sleep?

M top girl.jpg

Nature girl.

Lovely.jpg

Chinese lady. 

Chinese.jpg

Nice underwear.

7.jpg

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1