Pattaya is Dead - Lowest Foreigner Visits This Winter

Banana7

7 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

And your point is.....?

IDK. Perhaps he's invested in a bar/hotel, or like to mingle with foreigners instead of Thais when in Thailand? All-included charter flights does fit some people.

Edited by Vacuum

49 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

I am loving the cheap prices and more quiet beaches.  Meanwhile......... on TVF:

What cheap prices? Bar fines at gogo's 1500 - insane. Most overpriced drinks (170-200 baht for Smirnoff?!). Not surprising they were all mostly empty, and the only gogos full (of Chinese, mostly) were the ones with 100 baht happy hour.

Quite a few people though, I haven't been this time last year but seemed busy everywhere.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

What cheap prices? Bar fines at gogo's 1500 - insane. Most overpriced drinks (170-200 baht for Smirnoff?!). Not surprising they were all mostly empty, and the only gogos full (of Chinese, mostly) were the ones with 100 baht happy hour.

Quite a few people though, I haven't been this time last year but seemed busy everywhere.

Then don't go to gogo's or only go during happy hour.  There are lots of other cheaper optins for booze and the other thing

Edited by lapd
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sniggie said:

I can add to this post. On one of my rare forays 'down south' I was out and about on Walking Street last night. Disappointed to find that one of my favourite bars, Crazy House, was closed. Went into a nearby one 'on spec'. I was the only person in there! Finally went to another of my favourites and the girls were sitting around doing nothing or dancing to the wall. I know it's only a snapshot on a low season Wednesday but it looked very quiet to me. Lots of tour parties outside, though!    

Renovation, all in Lighthouse.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

According to TAT?  Are you a Thai spam bot? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So lets all believe some guy cherry picking the same story to make it sound like it's down overall instead?  Multiply your :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: by 10 because I guess a simple person thinks that makes it better somehow.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1