MG cars Thailand

Felt 35

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Still doesn't say 'British' and even if it did It doesn't get me all hot headed like it does with you.

Your loss.

Not my loss, we are discussing MG, and I hope you enjoy your ride, no need to get upset.

So the MG  "Passion Drives since 1924" is 100% Chinese......????

MG UK has 7 year warranty on all rides. As far as I can see LOS still has 4 year warranty, does your ride have a 4 year warranty, if it does, why do you reckon it has 3 years less than the UK. I think you can pay extra to extend it, but I thought it was a bit odd...

25 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

At least this post 

Shouldn't that be 'Thread'?

27 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

you get thumped in Hong Kong for looking at a Non Commie ride????️‍♀️

Link please or it doesn't happen. More fake news.    dnftt.gif

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Not my loss, we are discussing MG, and I hope you enjoy your ride, no need to get upset.

So the MG  "Passion Drives since 1924" is 100% Chinese......????

MG UK has 7 year warranty on all rides. As far as I can see LOS still has 4 year warranty, does your ride have a 4 year warranty, if it does, why do you reckon it has 3 years less than the UK. I think you can pay extra to extend it, but I thought it was a bit odd...

dnftt.gif

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ravip said:

The good name of MG died a couple of decades ago IMHO

And thanks to the Chinese they are trying to resurrect it. No harm trying is there? I also have a Toyota Fortuner but the dealership has become pretty unreliable of late. 

5 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

I have nothing good to say about anything Communist, and so expect theres many more like Me out there. Its like Giving Jehad John cash to ruin our western lifestyle. Id feel a Total Traitor to my Dutch Nation. But thats just me.

I second that, well except for the Dutch part, yikes......

10 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Traitor to my Dutch Nation

The Dutch are hypocrites as history tells us.

During the Second World War approximately 25.000 Dutchmen volunteered to join the ranks of the German Waffen-SS. This number was not only relatively but also absolutely, the largest contingent of non-German volunteers from all of the Nazi occupied territories.

20 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

I have nothing good to say about anything Communist, and so expect theres many more like Me out there. Its like Giving Jehad John cash to ruin our western lifestyle. Id feel a Total Traitor to my Dutch Nation. But thats just me.

hate to be the one to break it you......

16 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

And thanks to the Chinese they are trying to resurrect it. No harm trying is there? I also have a Toyota Fortuner but the dealership has become pretty unreliable of late. 

And thanks to the Chinese they are trying to resurrect it. 

Yes, they definitely will, with time.

3 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

many countries are hypocrites, did you know the soldiers guarding the prisoners at the Nuremburg trials were also former SS soldiers?

Yes. They were former SS. So?

Edited by IvorBiggun2

6 minutes ago, macahoom said:

I have had the MG ZS EV for 11 months.

Absolutely wonderful! Anything negative about it would be nitpicking, although I have to say I don't think it's a beautiful looking car.

There was a guy in a new BMW (don't know the model) at traffic lights a few days ago who thought he could beat me. He didn't. Not even close! Very funny! 

Two questions: what range are you getting? and if plugged into a regular household socket how much in KWh can you charge in two hours?

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 12:15 AM, robertson468 said:

a Union Jack is the flag flown off the stern of HM Ships

For your information, the Union Jack is not flown from the stern of Royal Navy or other HM Ships.  They are flown from the Jack Staff at the foremost point on the ship and that is why it is known as the Union Jack.

I suggest, without being offensive, that you conduct proper research before putting digits to keyboard.

'nuf sed.  Ex-RN.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Do you know who Asbergers disease is named after?

First, you have the wrong name.  Second, it is not a disease.

In fact, it is Asperger's syndrome, a type of autism and it was named after Hans Asperger in 1944, who was a doctor in Nazi Vienna.

'nuf sed.  Registered Clinical Psychologist.

Just now, wotsdermatter said:

In fact, it is Asperger's syndrome, a type of autism and it was named after Hans Asperger in 1944, who was a doctor in Nazi Vienna.

so what? don't pretend you didn't have to look that up.

11 minutes ago, pj123 said:

Two questions: what range are you getting? and if plugged into a regular household socket how much in KWh can you charge in two hours?

The Guess-o-meter, which has always been very accurate, is always somewhere between 305 and 320 kms when I charge to 100%. If I drive for 150-160 kms from a 100% charge, the charge remaining is about 50%. So I believe the figures I'm quoting are very accurate.

I have a 7kW wall charger in my garage; I use that and the free charger in Central Phuket. I have only used the granny charger once, and that was yesterday. All I can tell you is that I charged for two hours and the remaining charge increased by 8%. Hope that helps.

Edited by macahoom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wotsdermatter said:

nuf sed? what are you a child? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

The UK 7 year warranty only applies to 'MG3, MG ZS, MG ZS EV & MG HS' models. Google is yer friend.

You are not reading the links etc. The UK MG link states ALL models have a 7 year warranty since the end of 2019..My friends Thai MG ZS has a 4 year warranty.

Was just out, got  behind an MG ZS in traffic, had 2 badges on the rear door, one was a partial Union Jack with 'BRIT' on it, I couldn't read the small print, but it probably said, since 1924....???? 

Now in your case, a truck, it is a Chinese truck that has been in production for quite a while, so has probably sold zillions, tried and tested eh.....????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pineapple01 said:

I lost mothers side family torpedoed running Coal to England

Your a liar Pineapple. Netherlands were under German occupation so no chance of Germany allowing coal to be shipped to the UK. It was Germany that shipped coal to NL.

Join or shot on the Spot is no Choise for some. 

Link to that Pineapple please. Germany invaded Rotterdam day 1. Day 2 Netherlands surrender. 

Edited by IvorBiggun2

51 minutes ago, macahoom said:

I have had the MG ZS EV for 11 months.

Absolutely wonderful! Anything negative about it would be nitpicking, although I have to say I don't think it's a beautiful looking car.

There was a guy in a new BMW (don't know the model) at traffic lights a few days ago who thought he could beat me. He didn't. Not even close! Very funny! 

Perhaps she wasn't trying. ????