Trump accepts Prayut’s invitation to visit Thailand

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speak for urself Yank basher , Ignorant reply, Mr.Broad Brush, Everytime I go on this site , Yank bashing Constantly,  btw I was in the Newspaper  industry a Voracious Reader , also, Quit judging people, TV stop the constant bashing of Yank’s
Which part of the newspaper industry does not require proper spelling, grammar, punctuation or capitalization?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Trump in Thailand????

I Love when people call President Trump Stupid!

You mean the billionaire who kicked every Democrats ass, buried 16 career Republican politicians, and continues to make fools out of once reputable news organizations ..

-You mean the guy who won the presidency?
-You mean the guy with the super model wife?
-You mean the guy whose words alone put a massive slow down on illegal border crossings?
-You mean the guy whose mere presence made the stock market smash its previous records?
-You mean the guy who created 1 million jobs in his first 7 months in office?

You sure you're not the stupid one?
You sure you even know what it is you're resisting?

Men don't hate women, white people don't hate black people, and Donald Trump is not a racist

See the spirit of Trump supporting and freedom loving America ????????

I don't pay much attention to the Thai, UK, USA, etc, bashers. I suspect they may have substance abuse issues, mental/emotional issues and other issues that cause them to spit hateful venom via the keyboard. In person, I would give them a wide berth to avoid the contagion.

As for the story of President Trump visiting, Narumon Pinyosinwat, spokesman at the Prime Minister's Office made this announcement, not an official statement from the White House.

I will wait to see if there is any truth to it or mere locally inspired ballyhoo.

1 hour ago, Nice Boyd said:

Speak for urself Yank basher , Ignorant reply, Mr.Broad Brush, Everytime I go on this site , Yank bashing Constantly,  btw I was in the Newspaper  industry a Voracious Reader , also, Quit judging people, TV stop the constant bashing of Yank’s

To be fair, Yanks are not alone in receiving a bashing. At times there is also Chinese bashing, Thai bashing, Brit bashing, Russian bashing. and also Indian bashing when the opportunity affords itself. 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I would pencil it in for now. "trump" may be too busy for such a lower priority trip while he deals with getting impeached. 

If you actually really think he is going to get impeached please be careful what you eat. Because if you pass gas you may blow your brains out. 5555555

16 minutes ago, Knee Jerk Reaction said:

To be fair, Yanks are not alone in receiving a bashing. At times there is also Chinese bashing, Thai bashing, Brit bashing, Russian bashing. and also Indian bashing when the opportunity affords itself. 

Bashing is a universal avocation, often practiced by the uninspired and underated malcontents.

1 hour ago, Nice Boyd said:

It surprises me how sensitive some Americans can be.  One of the great traits of being an American is being able to take criticism with a smile.  My observation only comes from my own friends in the US who are oblivious of anything that happens outside the country.  Jaywalking  and other Youtube question and answer programs don't help either.  My American friends in Asia are a totally different species: adept in language, technology and not taking themselves or the country too seriously.  That, to me, is the real power of America.

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

now that's great news, crook inviting crook, there will be competition to determine who's the most corrupted, but with Trump, no one never knows what's next, he may not show up

The people of the United States of America will judge if President Trump is indeed a "crook". It is unlikely that your comments will carry any weight in that determination unless you are a member of the US Congress.

1 hour ago, lust said:

It’s a trend to hate Americans, Trump, and guns. 

Gotta get them post likes though! 

Wish I could sell my house here so I can return to the USA, vote for Trump and get my concealed sidearm carry permit. In the mean time.... Phom Jai yen yen.

2 hours ago, Cadbury said:

News from abroad! That's a load off, I was getting worried about Mr. P. having heard virtually nothing.

I thought there must have been a news blackout or that he had made some monumental stuff-up and his media people were in cover up mode.

Anyway all is good and Mr. and Mrs POTUS have been made welcome, those attack helicopters must have generated some Thai hospitality.

A cavalcade through the traffic jams of Bangkok would be nice gesture and for old time's sake going via Soi Cowboy which his troops used as their playground in the Vietnam war. That Soi could tell some stories! Expat flag wavers could be there in force just like the old grannies who welcomed Prayut to New York.

You might want to google up some history of Soi Cowboy; the Vietnam War was likely over by time it was invented.

46 minutes ago, scpchris said:

Men don't hate women, white people don't hate black people, and Donald Trump is not a racist

See the spirit of Trump supporting and freedom loving America ????????

I always enjoy a good parody post. You write for the Onion, right? 

Archived