Trump accepts Prayut’s invitation to visit Thailand

webfact

the writing said not offical so made up by media at this stage, hell if Trump was to come they would have to stop all traffic into Bangkok while he was here the cops would have to work to try to stop all the no brain with guns from running around and what about the highway to China Trump might want to look at that

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, madmen said:
21 hours ago, steven100 said:

Donald Trump will visit Nana, Soi Cowboy and Walking street during his short stay in Thailand.

Melania will be staying in her room at the Sheraton.

He will follow the time honored farang tradition of giving the Mrs a few thousand baht to go shopping whilst seeking out a dodgy massage

me thinks melania already has a few thousand baht to go shopping with

8 hours ago, yellowboat said:

No, just shows how dumb world leaders are.  cha cha is about to buy more coal.  Trump will use cha cha's need for acceptance to sell him stuff.

Thais are born negotiator's. The Donald would have been reeled in thinking Prayuths ear to ear grin was a warm smile ☺

2 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Negotiation is the process of arriving into a conclusion that fits the bill, It's not the same as bending over and capitulating to who ever has the $.

Can't imagine Prayuth doesn't have big $$$ .Its now just mind games and poker face's. My money is on the general , Trump only has one smile whilst the general has about twenty

On 9/26/2019 at 1:27 PM, yellowboat said:

Given how little Americans pay attention to news from overseas, it might be a welcomed break for all concerned.  And Prayuth gets that recognition he is so desperate for. 

How little are they? Less than a meter? No worries, that's normal that kids don't pay attention, their attention span is limited. 

On 9/26/2019 at 6:20 PM, tomazbodner said:

Was Melania invited as well? At least she can point Thailand on the map...

On 9/26/2019 at 5:14 PM, webfact said:

US President Donald Trump has said he would visit Thailand along with the First Lady,

Too eager to post something derogatory to read the OP?

I wish I was there to welcome the present and future president (2020 to 2024 ) of the US as he drove past.

6 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

T. almost got shot by Ping Pong Ball shooting muscles. 

Sigh. Obviously some obviously don't know anything about that subject.

I hope he flies in by helicopter from the airport- trying to move by road would be very difficult and a security nightmare in Bkk city.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope he flies in by helicopter from the airport- trying to move by road would be very difficult and a security nightmare in Bkk city.

They bring other overseas delegations in by road, he ain't that special, but he will probably bring Marine One anyway, as road travel is now beneath his over inflated ego.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No they just shut down the traffic lights and sois including express ways like they do for the royals. I once missed a non refundable flight because of it

10 minutes ago, madmen said:

No they just shut down the traffic lights and sois including express ways like they do for the royals. I once missed a non refundable flight because of it

I know that, which is why I said "hope".

I always went to the airport ages before a flight ( took a good book to read ) because one can never be sure of getting to the airport on time in LOS.

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sigh. You live in Bkk, but apparently don't realise that Thais wai. They don't normally kiss cheeks.

and the Buddhist respect all living things... except pedestrians in the crosswalk.  Next. 

35 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I spent two years at Fox and ended up beliveing Hannity was pure opinion. News was not part of any of his reporting. Is thier another as this one was not worthy giving it a try for the two years?

All those shows that Fox has on in the US evening are opinion. They are entertainment, not hard news shows.

Archived