Trump accepts Prayut’s invitation to visit Thailand

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Saint Nick said:

Where to begin with this comically crazy post?

I think you are mixing your dream- Trump up with the guy who...

...told x- thousand proven lies, while ranting on about the "fake news media"

...many guys have won many things- doesn't make them "good" by any strtch of the imagination!

... if my daddy gave me a start up of several millions, that I could wave in front of the faces of "gold digging wh*res" (Bill Burr), I might have a supermodel wife, too!

...about the border crossings (illegal or not), I can only say :citation needed!

...you mean the guy, who's idiotic tariffs made the stock market tank in record numbers?

...you mean the guy who leached off a well doing Obama- economy and added a bunch of low paying jobs?

Yeah...I am pretty sure, I am not the stupid one!

...and hell yeah...I know, what I am resisting!

And for the last part of your insane post: seek help, man!

And I don't mean: more alcohol!

(Sidenote: if you were sarcastically trolling: job well done, sir! But I think not, so maybe...start taking those meds again!)  

Dude with all due respect.  You are way off the mark.  If you believe anything from CNN, MSNBC, or any of the rest of the so-called MSM.  Then you need to get back on your meds asap!  I hate to hurt your feelings because this will seriously trigger the SJW, snowflake or whatever.... 

Obama did not do a damn thing to help the economy, other than to make all his deep state friends very rich with his 1 trillion dollar stimulus, that Barry even admitted it was a failure!  Then Obama almost destroyed NASA.  

But the good news about Obama aka Barry Soetoro, the Clintons, Bidens, and many more of their buddies, are currently being investigated for some very serious crimes.  Things like sedition, treason and worse.  Stay tuned.  Why do you think they keep attacking Trump without any tangible evidence?  

So yeah.....just stay tuned over the next few months and see what will be coming out about the deep state corruption in Wash DC, that will be naming Barry, the Clintons, the Bidens, their good friend Jeffrey Epstein, and many more....

Yes, I know many will laugh and that's ok, but give it time and you will see.

1 hour ago, Grumpy John said:

I don't hate American's, Trump or guns.  President Trump is probably the greatest leader of a country...ever.   I wish we AussieS had a leader with as much patriotism and drive as President Trump....instead we have the criminal, manipulative anti-Australian parasites as well as some incompetent maggots.  Have I left anyone out? 

Yes you

1 minute ago, JMSIII said:

Dude with all due respect.  You are way off the mark.  If you believe anything from CNN, MSNBC, or any of the rest of the so-called MSM.  Then you need to get back on your meds asap!  I hate to hurt your feelings because this will seriously trigger the SJW, snowflake or whatever.... 

Obama did not do a damn thing to help the economy, other than to make all his deep state friends very rich with his 1 trillion dollar stimulus, that Barry even admitted it was a failure!  Then Obama almost destroyed NASA.  

But the good news about Obama aka Barry Soetoro, the Clintons, Bidens, and many more of their buddies, are currently being investigated for some very serious crimes.  Things like sedition, treason and worse.  Stay tuned.  Why do you think they keep attacking Trump without any tangible evidence?  

So yeah.....just stay tuned over the next few months and see what will be coming out about the deep state corruption in Wash DC, that will be naming Barry, the Clintons, the Bidens, their good friend Jeffrey Epstein, and many more....

JMSII ... This was written in 1971. It is seriously creepy how accurate it is, and is apparently the playbook by which the left is following. Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals.
https://bolenreport.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-radicals/

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Will be a welcome distraction for Trump. I wonder if he would consider eating Thai food, or if he will insist his hosts prepare his normal cheeseburgers? Trump is probably very grateful for Thailand's recent military purchases. Makes his lobbyist friends quite happy. And he will have a lot in common with Prayuth. They were both barely elected, if elected at all. 

all usa presidential candidates goal is to win via electoral votes because that is the system. clinton would have hoped to do the same and had she won ya think she would have stepped down because she didn't win the popular vote thus her victory is not morally correct ??

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Donald Trump will visit Nana, Soi Cowboy and Walking street during his short stay in Thailand.

Melania will be staying in her room at the Sheraton.

He will follow the time honored farang tradition of giving the Mrs a few thousand baht to go shopping whilst seeking out a dodgy massage

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

News from abroad! That's a load off, I was getting worried about Mr. P. having heard virtually nothing.

I thought there must have been a news blackout or that he had made some monumental stuff-up and his media people were in cover up mode.

Anyway all is good and Mr. and Mrs POTUS have been made welcome, those attack helicopters must have generated some Thai hospitality.

A cavalcade through the traffic jams of Bangkok would be nice gesture and for old time's sake going via Soi Cowboy which his troops used as their playground in the Vietnam war. That Soi could tell some stories! Expat flag wavers could be there in force just like the old grannies who welcomed Prayut to New York.

History[edit source]  *** Vietnam war ended   April 1975 ***

220px-Soi_Cowboy_day.jpg

Soi Cowboy during the day, with Fanny's, Dollhouse and Midnite Bar visible on the left

The first bar opened in Soi Cowboy in the early 1970s, but it was not until 1977 that a second bar opened on the street[2] by T. G. "Cowboy" Edwards, a retired American airman. Edwards got his nickname because he often wore a cowboy hat and the soi was given its name in reference to him by longtime nightlife columnist Bernard Trink. The number of bars grew to 31 by the end of the century, all located on the ground floor.[2]

14 minutes ago, BadSpottedDog said:

JMSII ... This was written in 1971. It is seriously creepy how accurate it is, and is apparently the playbook by which the left is following. Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals.
https://bolenreport.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-radicals/

BadSpottedDog, you are absolutely correct.  In fact, Saul Alinsky was Hillary Clinton's personal mentor, and Hillary's Master Thesis was Alinsky's book "Rules for Radicals.'   And the "one" picture of Obama "teaching" he has copied verbatim an illustration on the chalkboard from Alinsky's book.  

obama_alinksy_3.jpg

3 hours ago, scpchris said:

Trump in Thailand????

I Love when people call President Trump Stupid!

You mean the billionaire who kicked every Democrats ass, buried 16 career Republican politicians, and continues to make fools out of once reputable news organizations ..

-You mean the guy who won the presidency?
-You mean the guy with the super model wife?
-You mean the guy whose words alone put a massive slow down on illegal border crossings?
-You mean the guy whose mere presence made the stock market smash its previous records?
-You mean the guy who created 1 million jobs in his first 7 months in office?

You sure you're not the stupid one?
You sure you even know what it is you're resisting?

Men don't hate women, white people don't hate black people, and Donald Trump is not a racist

See the spirit of Trump supporting and freedom loving America ????????

WELL SAID

4 hours ago, leeneeds said:

Bet trump would love to article 44 in his arsenal , I can see him giving Pelosi an adjustment program

Yea, Pelosi needs a big adjustment for sure.  She has been thru this before in 1998,  She must know it won't go anywhere when Senate will never convict and the Dems will loose big time.  Oh,  and the T/V peanut gallery will have another four years to keep the drum banging going. 

1 minute ago, Slickrick said:

Yea, Pelosi needs a big adjustment for sure.  She has been thru this before in 1998,  She must know it won't go anywhere when Senate will never convict and the Dems will loose big time.  Oh,  and the T/V peanut gallery will have another four years to keep the drum banging going. 

Gloating when there is nothing to gloat about. Yeah, that's attractive. 

Archived