Trump accepts Prayut’s invitation to visit Thailand

webfact

8 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

Wow.

With all the secret service personnel that should add an extra million on TAT's tourist arrivals. 

Rooster

Great place for the Secret Service. Sure they will have fun.

The Secret Service's history of sex and alcohol scandals

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/timeline-secret-service-misconduct/index.html

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just great - this human $hitstain has finally washed over the shores of my adopted home. I thought we were safe! Yeah, I get it that Thailand needs its helicopters and whatever else is politically and economically advantageous, so I cast no aspersions there. Thailand can probably get what it wants by stroking the ego of this man-baby. But you want to talk about dangerous power hungry dictators? This is the guy who installed a rapist onto the US Supreme Court inspite of evidence from his victims, has admitted on tape to his own sexual assault history, and courts the vote of NAZIs, bigots, and hatemongers. That's what Trump is doing to the US. Nothing in Thai government comes close. I'm a 62 year old born and bred American Rock and Roll musician. I've been watching the US go downhill for decades. This is why I choose not to read the news. 

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

just goes to show how smart Khun Prayut Chan O Cha is and how dumb the Thai visa farang are.  lol  

No, just shows how dumb world leaders are.  cha cha is about to buy more coal.  Trump will use cha cha's need for acceptance to sell him stuff.

Trump in Thailand[emoji846]
I Love when people call President Trump Stupid!

You mean the billionaire who kicked every Democrats ass, buried 16 career Republican politicians, and continues to make fools out of once reputable news organizations ..
-You mean the guy who won the presidency?
-You mean the guy with the super model wife?
-You mean the guy whose words alone put a massive slow down on illegal border crossings?
-You mean the guy whose mere presence made the stock market smash its previous records?
-You mean the guy who created 1 million jobs in his first 7 months in office?

You sure you're not the stupid one?
You sure you even know what it is you're resisting?

Men don't hate women, white people don't hate black people, and Donald Trump is not a racist
See the spirit of Trump supporting and freedom loving America [emoji631]
Agreed:,

History will show this man to be in the same honor reserved for Kennedy. This man has killed 1) NAFTA 2) Tpp ( corporate world slavery) . He is brillantly crippling China where their heart is.......Money. For the record, if i went into his office with a contract, I would be sweating blood, a lamb to slauter. Tough <deleted>. Also it must be said,am not upset by un informed attacks from my brothers across the pond. Its not their fault. Reputable, accurate information is about as easy to find as a virgin on soi cowboy. We must remember, we( and i dont need to explain this) are one (1) chromosome appart. POTUS has promised, upon the full and effective implementation of the democratic law Brexit, spoken CLEARLY by a free and fair election by the people) a deep, full , comprehensive aid/ ecomomic package. This is what allies do. I see this as buisness as usual,likley scripted 2 yrs ago,and for us, the one chromosomers, the best news we can hope for. While in uni, i had a speaker buy the name of G Gordon Liddy, black hat operator / alphabet agency guy who said" the world is a dangerous street at 4:00 AM. so true. And for the record, the first lady is Smokin Hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, JMSIII said:

Dude with all due respect.  You are way off the mark.  If you believe anything from CNN, MSNBC, or any of the rest of the so-called MSM.  Then you need to get back on your meds asap!  I hate to hurt your feelings because this will seriously trigger the SJW, snowflake or whatever.... 

Obama did not do a damn thing to help the economy, other than to make all his deep state friends very rich with his 1 trillion dollar stimulus, that Barry even admitted it was a failure!  Then Obama almost destroyed NASA.  

But the good news about Obama aka Barry Soetoro, the Clintons, Bidens, and many more of their buddies, are currently being investigated for some very serious crimes.  Things like sedition, treason and worse.  Stay tuned.  Why do you think they keep attacking Trump without any tangible evidence?  

So yeah.....just stay tuned over the next few months and see what will be coming out about the deep state corruption in Wash DC, that will be naming Barry, the Clintons, the Bidens, their good friend Jeffrey Epstein, and many more....

Yes, I know many will laugh and that's ok, but give it time and you will see.

Can you help direct me to your reccomended media site please?

19 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Melania doesn't look happy, always posing, never saw her smiling, but at her place who would be, having such a "ego" for a husband

Yeah, and no doubt the way the press loves them, they pours through he thousands of photos they have of each event to select the one that most compliments the first couple.

7 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

That's just great - this human $hitstain has finally washed over the shores of my adopted home. I thought we were safe! Yeah, I get it that Thailand needs its helicopters and whatever else is politically and economically advantageous, so I cast no aspersions there. Thailand can probably get what it wants by stroking the ego of this man-baby. But you want to talk about dangerous power hungry dictators? This is the guy who installed a rapist onto the US Supreme Court inspite of evidence from his victims, has admitted on tape to his own sexual assault history, and courts the vote of NAZIs, bigots, and hatemongers. That's what Trump is doing to the US. Nothing in Thai government comes close. I'm a 62 year old born and bred American Rock and Roll musician. I've been watching the US go downhill for decades. This is why I choose not to read the news. 

It is obvious you don't read the news but you are getting your fake news somewhere.  Don Lemon and Rachel M.  perhaps?  they are the real hate mongers. .... R and R musicians are not generally know for their intellect... so you can be forgiven.

20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

would pencil it in for now. "trump" may be too busy for such a lower priority trip while he deals with getting impeached

He could always send Preident in Waiting Pelosi  as Donald and his lackey Pense are on the impeachment track.....

17 hours ago, JMSIII said:

Dude with all due respect.  You are way off the mark.  If you believe anything from CNN, MSNBC, or any of the rest of the so-called MSM.  Then you need to get back on your meds asap!  I hate to hurt your feelings because this will seriously trigger the SJW, snowflake or whatever.... 

Obama did not do a damn thing to help the economy, other than to make all his deep state friends very rich with his 1 trillion dollar stimulus, that Barry even admitted it was a failure!  Then Obama almost destroyed NASA.  

But the good news about Obama aka Barry Soetoro, the Clintons, Bidens, and many more of their buddies, are currently being investigated for some very serious crimes.  Things like sedition, treason and worse.  Stay tuned.  Why do you think they keep attacking Trump without any tangible evidence?  

So yeah.....just stay tuned over the next few months and see what will be coming out about the deep state corruption in Wash DC, that will be naming Barry, the Clintons, the Bidens, their good friend Jeffrey Epstein, and many more....

Yes, I know many will laugh and that's ok, but give it time and you will see.

Yeah...and it starts in the basement of the PingPong Pizza and chemtrails are turning the frogs gay!

8 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Another snowflake that can't accept that his anointed queen lost by a landslide I am also 62 and because of his tax reform my taxes are almost 0 

Archived