A solution to the problem of Thailand's haze? Smaller incense sticks, says minister

rooster59

7 minutes ago, transam said:

In the UK (outskirts of London)  I was on a lung puffer for a couple of decades, moved to LOS and within a few months I threw it away...After many years here it is still history...

Nothing to do with your filthy smoking habit though was it.....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I read this, here is my reaction:

"What the...?!...what.....?? ...why.....? ....who.....?"

Then I turned off ny computer and went for a walk, during which, I reminded myself, where I am living!

That didn't answer any of my pressing questions, but at least I remembered, not to ask any more...

On 9/29/2019 at 10:25 AM, Grumpy John said:

Stop posting such stories when I am having tea and moon cakes....I laught so much I  nearly choked!  Any other  time is OK.  ????

Yeah, and the thing is that with old age I tend to fart when laughing, and this adds to the pollution.

Not surprised. I remember reading an article in the Bangkok Post decades ago. One high ranking government official proposed that having everyone drive as fast as possible. On highways and in towne. Would solve the traffic problem.
Perhaps Dr Satit and he are related.
Then there is the story of how the Thai Ambassador to the Netherlands sold the Thai Embassy there. Moved back to Thailand and changed his name. It never ends.

Archived